Anybody else dislike the E2 s/w??

Analoguesat

Vu+ Newbie
I have used a DB7020 for the last 5 years - and got into various ways of doing things.

Having bought a Duo Im finding the E2 s/w DREADFUL. Its so bad Im actually thinking of selling the Duo and sticking with the venerable old 7020.

Ive tried Vix & BH and find both of them clunky, & have loads of the old E1 features that I use regularly missing.

Theres no way the Duo will be replacing my 7020 anytime soon. Which is a shame as its a very capable box and easy to work on when you stuff it up (It took me exactly 30 minutes to break mine when I took it out of the box & connected it up :D - but thats another story)

Please note - no disrespect meant to anyone who has done work on ANY the E2 images / plugins. This is a personal thing and Im just interested to see if Im alone in my intense dislike of the way the s/w works.

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
I have used a DB7020 for the last 5 years - and got into various ways of doing things.

Having bought a Duo Im finding the E2 s/w DREADFUL. Its so bad Im actually thinking of selling the Duo and sticking with the venerable old 7020.

Ive tried Vix & BH and find both of them clunky, & have loads of the old E1 features that I use regularly missing.

Theres no way the Duo will be replacing my 7020 anytime soon. Which is a shame as its a very capable box and easy to work on when you stuff it up (It took me exactly 30 minutes to break mine when I took it out of the box & connected it up :D - but thats another story)

Please note - no disrespect meant to anyone who has done work on ANY the E2 images / plugins. This is a personal thing and Im just interested to see if Im alone in my intense dislike of the way the s/w works.

Looks like it is time you moved on my old m8, maybe also time to pull up the linoleum another great blast from the past :victory:

smaxy

Vu+ Newbie

I`ve only got experience with a TM9100 and I find that that more intuitive than the VU+Duo. a bit like XP and Vista in comparison.