Audio OK but black screen

Miamitonio

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys!

I have an issue, basically some video channels from the bouquet list (VOD IPTV) have the audio (I can listen the movie) but the screen is black...
the same video channel works from mobile app or pc tho...

Can someone help on this?
TIA

nunigaia

Hi guys!

I have an issue, basically some video channels from the bouquet list (VOD IPTV) have the audio (I can listen the movie) but the screen is black...
the same video channel works from mobile app or pc tho...

Can someone help on this?
TIA

As i said earlier, only open one thread ( i´ve merged 2 threads at BlackHole Italian section ), although you have open a third ( this one ) at Black Hole Internation section.

The other one is on this this link --> https://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/audio-ma-schermata-nera.40378/#post-266900

Note: Please don´t write thread tiles, topics and answer with just "Capitals".

best regards
nunigaia

AlexWilMac

And, also, did you install ServiceApp?
If not, why? Do it and report.
If so, why haven't you reported? This is the way it works: someone gives you an advice and you try. Afterwards you have to report, for the good of the whole community.
Opening a new thread in English is less important than trying to adopt the first step with first advice.

Miamitonio

Vu+ Newbie
As i said earlier, only open one thread ( i´ve merged 2 threads at BlackHole Italian section ), although you have open a third ( this one ) at Black Hole Internation section.

The other one is on this this link --> https://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/audio-ma-schermata-nera.40378/#post-266900

Note: Please don´t write thread tiles, topics and answer with just "Capitals".

best regards
nunigaia

I’m really sorry, I thought I could seen
It’s in English, so I could get help internationally....

Miamitonio

Vu+ Newbie
S
And, also, did you install ServiceApp?
If not, why? Do it and report.
If so, why haven't you reported? This is the way it works: someone gives you an advice and you try. Afterwards you have to report, for the good of the whole community.
Opening a new thread in English is less important than trying to adopt the first step with first advice.
Sorry mate, yes i did and didn’t work so far....
opened a thread in English just to see if I could get more help and not for any other reason.... Now I know :)

Ev0

Admin
Sounds like your box doesn't support the video codec your iptv server is using for those channels that give black screen with audio.

I am guessing it's 4K (UHD) content that you are having this issue with ???