Auto startup service plugin not working correctly.

boyofford

Vu+ User
Hi all,
I've just done a reinstall with BH2.0.2 and upgraded to C.
I've got all my settings and plugins put in and setup the way I like them, I put these in manually, not from backup.

The problem I've got is with the auto startup service plugin, I've set it to one of my channels but it is not auto starting all the time.
If I put box into standby and then start it up again the channel is often not selected and it defaults to the previously watched channel instead.
Any ideas? I'd rather not reinstall again!

justbekind

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all,
I've got all my settings and plugins put in and setup the way I like them, I put these in manually, not from backup.

The problem I've got is with the auto startup service plugin, I've set it to one of my channels but it is not auto starting all the time.
If I put box into standby and then start it up again the channel is often not selected and it defaults to the previously watched channel instead.

for me it works correctly which option did you choose while installing i chose first one
give it a try

Mito

Administrator
Hi all,

We have online two version of Start Up Service:
the older downloadable by Addons Plugins and the newest downloadable by Feeds Plugins.
Probably you downloaded the first one, try to download the newest one ;)

boyofford

Vu+ User
the older downloadable by Addons Plugins and the newest downloadable by Feeds Plugins.
thanks, I'll take take a look.

boyofford

Vu+ User

Think you were right, uninstalled the plugin I had installed and installed the one from feeds and it is different so must of had the wrong one.