Auto Subtitle selection in Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 v.2.0.1 OE 2

fredda88

Vu+ Newbie
First of all, thanks for a superb image!

I would also like to be able to choose my preferable subtitle language!

sonci

Vu+ Newbie
Yes, Please..
I would like for subtitles to show automatically, when using device as a media player, a similar Open Pli performance would be fine..

Thanks!

Emre

Vu+ Newbie
Dear all,

I have got my movies and series with external subtitles. As you can see i.e. Mentalist 3x09 with external subtitle below.

n8Cp9Yo.jpg

Once I click Media Player, I always have to go to Audio Menu and select the subtitle manually which causes you to miss the first subtitles until you do that. I have tried to explain the problem below with screen shots, How can I make this subtitle functionality to "Auto Running" so that I do not bother to select it everytime for every video which has got external subtitles please?

j1T7JzT.jpg

bluechris

Vu+ Newbie
I agree also with both suggestions.. firstly the DVB subtitles to be able to be auto enabled and secondary the movie subtitles. It will be really great if you do that guys.
Thx for your great work guys.

cyborgpunte

Vu+ User
Don't know if I'm allowed to
Point to another forum, post URL, mention the name of plugin done for DB clone's

But use google and you will find what you are looking for,

WebMan

Vu+ User
It would be nice to have the possibilities to chose DEFAULT subtitles to show (there are 4 possibilities to chose default AUDIO and no one to select subtitles), because it's a little bit "exhausting" to select then after turn from standby...

:)

Don Andres

BH Lover
Have now tested AAF image ( which is btw PLI based image ) .
After choosing preferable subtitle language ( the same way as audio choices ) , the defined subtitles are displayed automatically.
Just wondering if the whole module is compatible with BH ? And how to compile it with our favorite BH image ?

fredda88

Vu+ Newbie
Great news, thank you team!

Auto Language and Subtitles:

With the Duo2 and the BlackHole image you now have the option to setup Auto Language and Auto Subtitles for the first time (this has now been added to all BlackHole images from 2.0.4 onwards), simple go into the Auto language selection settings panel in the blue panel (press blue button twice) and you can select the 4 most used settings for both Audio and Subtitles.

Don Andres

BH Lover
Thx ,
That's why BH is the BEST !
Couse, they listen to their loyal image users !
Have never Been in doubt that the subtiltle solution will be implemented in best vu+ image one Day !

Don Andres

BH Lover
First of all , many thanks for the "Subttle" fix , works here like a charm :)

Only one more request , please ....
Is it possible to integrate somehow the white TTX subs in a darker ( black) frame , like the DVB subtitles on the HD channels.
Since TTX subtitle colour is white , it is dificult to read the content when they are displayed on a bright ( light ) background .

Matrix10

Administrator
First of all , many thanks for the "Subttle" fix , works here like a charm :)

Only one more request , please ....
Is it possible to integrate somehow the white TTX subs in a darker ( black) frame , like the DVB subtitles on the HD channels.
Since TTX subtitle colour is white , it is dificult to read the content when they are displayed on a bright ( light ) background .

I think it is possible ( i have to test) but only if you edit skin.xml file.
Which skin you use ?

I'll test tonight if I find the time.

Matrix10

Administrator
Unfortunately I can not do anything
someone threw from Enigma2 coding options for adding
shadowColor and backgroundColor

I'm gonna have to ask Coder when he returns from vacation.

Don Andres

BH Lover
Hi M10,
Right now I use Army NexGenGradient 2.0 HD , but I have as well some of your fantastic skins , so I can easily switch to "Adriatic Blue" :notworthy: in no time ,
if it is easier for you to add shadow color to your skins.
Thank you anyway for giving a try ....