AUTOTIMER

AlexWilMac

My advice is to program an auto timer by OWIF, if available in BH (for OBH is surely possible but I can’t verify BH at the moment) not by the GUI.

NinjaFromNZ

Vu+ Newbie
Did the OP ever fix this? I am struggling to get the e2Remote app to create Autotimer entries and the developer asked me to go to http://<box ip>/autotimer/get and this returned the "No such child resource" error

They believe that the Aurotimer is not correctly installed or has some corruption. I've uninstalled and reinstalled with no change

Looking at Autotimer on OWIF, if I click on the "Settings" button, I also get the "No such child resource" error

I can edit Autotimers directly in the STB GUI and can also create them directly with a long green button press from Cool Easy Guide

Running 3.0.9 .L on Vu+ Duo 4K

AlexWilMac

Have you tried to create an Autotimer by the GUI (even without being so precise about its options, just a quick adding) and then editing it by the OWIF?

NinjaFromNZ

Vu+ Newbie
Have you tried to create an Autotimer by the GUI (even without being so precise about its options, just a quick adding) and then editing it by the OWIF?

When I bring up autotimer on OWIF is shows a list of entries on the left and shows details of one of the entries on the right. Regardless which entry on the left is selected, it always shows the details of the original entry on the left. Editing that entry and click save generates the same error

<html> <head><title>404 - No Such Resource</title></head> <body> <h1>No Such Resource</h1> <p>No such child resource.</p> </body> </html>

AlexWilMac

Yes, I checked this loading BH from omb: unfortunately, Autotimer plugin is not native feature in BH as, for instance in OBH. So, it must be reported to the plugin author instead of BH team.