Backup my image?

el_zari

BH Lover
Hello!! How can I backup my BH image?

I've installed NFI backup 1.2 and 1.3 versions and is not installed correctly

Is there a different plugin or anything to backup it?

Regards from Spain

THANKS

X_CODE

Vu+ Newbie
Thank's MR. Mito

what about inner flash image ?
How can I take a backup of the image on it ? :)

touf

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

I have a little problem when I use BackUPImg_HDD on my VU+ DUO with Black Hole image v 1.43B on Flash
After the execution of the Script I get this message : Box not found

touf

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

Yes I do this but it's not work (same error) . I use a backup image (the problem can come from this).
I will install a fresh BH 1.43B to test.

Regards

Tamaki

Administrator
Hi,

Yes I do this but it's not work (same error) . I use a backup image (the problem can come from this).
I will install a fresh BH 1.43B to test.

Regards
You have to choose from download addons, script, the version 1.4.2 for usb or hdd depending on what you have available.

hilde

Vu+ Newbie
Storage is on HDD "but" i have a VU+solo.
The Plugin stores the data under "\vuplus\Duo" - to make it work for solo, you have to rename it in "vuplus\solo".

belierzz

Vu+ Newbie
Yes, these scripts make a perfect copy of your img.

Besides the fact hilde has commented regarding the renaming of \vuplus\duo to \vuplus\solo:

With BH 1.5 I have a problem with restoring the image. I can plug the USB stick in front anf the image is restored normally
and in the end the LED blinks green. When starting the Solo comes in an infinite loop: bootscreen with "loading enigma2",
spinner appears, spinner disappears - not starting at all. Has someone else discovered this behaviour or is it a unique issue of
my system? BTW, worked perfect with BH 1.4.6.

Thank you in advance, belierzz

Tamaki

Administrator
Besides the fact hilde has commented regarding the renaming of \vuplus\duo to \vuplus\solo:

With BH 1.5 I have a problem with restoring the image. I can plug the USB stick in front anf the image is restored normally
and in the end the LED blinks green. When starting the Solo comes in an infinite loop: bootscreen with "loading enigma2",
spinner appears, spinner disappears - not starting at all. Has someone else discovered this behaviour or is it a unique issue of
my system? BTW, worked perfect with BH 1.4.6.

Thank you in advance, belierzz
Maybe, the script you use is not compatible with 1.5, i didn't try.
Haven't you ever thought to use settings backup of software manager instead, so you can rapidly update your img.

belierzz

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Tamaki, yes, I use the settings backup. I have some plugins (SCAM, CrossEPG etc.) and therefore it's more convenient with the script (I use the one from the BH feed).
Therefore it's more or less no problem. Just wondering as I like to test new images (also VIX and VTI, but still with BH as first choice).

Perhaps someone of you could have a look. Or do you have a recommendation for an external ipk?

Thank you very much in advance, belierzz