Backup VU+Duo trouble for a newbie

Abo Firas

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all,

I am sort of a newbie especially when it comes to backup so please be patient with this stupid question. Whenever I install a new image (I am now using BH 2.0) I only backup my channel lists via dreamset editor then I install the new image which means I have do everything else such as immulators, config line, skins, etc from scratch. Is there a way that I can backup all of these and when I am done with installing the new image, I can restore my backup? If so, please let me know how because I want to upgrade to BH 2.0.4 but it is a big hassle.

Thank you all for your support!

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Hi all,

I am sort of a newbie especially when it comes to backup so please be patient with this stupid question. Whenever I install a new image (I am now using BH 2.0) I only backup my channel lists via dreamset editor then I install the new image which means I have do everything else such as immulators, config line, skins, etc from scratch. Is there a way that I can backup all of these and when I am done with installing the new image, I can restore my backup? If so, please let me know how because I want to upgrade to BH 2.0.4 but it is a big hassle.

Please, try at first to Read Forum Rules, and understand them. No emus here!

Tamaki

Administrator
Hi all,

Apart forbidden arguments to make Backups there are 2 ways.

Il blackhole apps you have Personal Backup that backups all your settings, plugins ecc, but you cannot use if to jump from 2.0.2 or less to 2.0.3 or up.
Otherwise you can give a lock to this post by Shiro.
http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...-0-2-to-2-0-3-saving-all-your-settings.12684/