I have a 2 boxes "uno hd" and "ultimo 4k"
The problem in transponder 10930 h 30000 sr on hot bird 13e
The chanels "Shant Premium" "Shant Music" Not appearing in the list chanels

Attachments

• IMG_20170916_175655.jpg
    IMG_20170916_175655.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 16

AlexWilMac

For some strange reason, even if I find these services, afterwards Shant Music HD does not appear in the 13°E list. So, I tried to add them to a bouquet, immediately after the scan, and they are now both there. But not in the overall 13E list. I thought one could be listed not by its name but by its frequency, instead. But it's not...

Gold_66

Vu+ User
So, I tried to add them to a bouquet, immediately after the scan, and they are now both there.
Hello again Alexwilmac :)
I'd be very glad if you could tell me how to do that, because it disappears again when I press ok after the scan.
I'm guessing Vu thinks it's a data channel, as I remember having a similar practice with some data channels in the past.

nunigaia

I have a 2 boxes "uno hd" and "ultimo 4k"
The problem in transponder 10930 h 30000 sr on hot bird 13e
The chanels "Shant Premium" "Shant Music" Not appearing in the list chanels
For some strange reason, even if I find these services, afterwards Shant Music HD does not appear in the 13°E list. So, I tried to add them to a bouquet, immediately after the scan, and they are now both there. But not in the overall 13E list. I thought one could be listed not by its name but by its frequency, instead. But it's not...
Maybe yiu no have good signal on this chanells?
You try difrent settings

No problem here:

Ultimo4k and Open BlackHole 1.0.031 running in OpenMultiboot.

upload_2017-9-16_22-41-45.pngupload_2017-9-16_22-43-38.png upload_2017-9-16_22-44-53.png

best regards
nunigaia

Gold_66

Vu+ User
Hmm, here's another advantage of OBH over BH. There's no option to scan directly from Signal Finder screen in BH, so I had to make a manual scan on transponder 10930H with 'Clear before scan' option on as shown in the pic, which led me to lose Shant Premium HD as well. :laugh:
Luckily they both existed in the backup list that I loaded via E-Channelizer, and before loading it I manually added them both to a bouquet, so now I have them both available.

shant.jpg

yoramile1

Vu+ User
I would like to point out that in other boxes without an operating system Enigma 2 the channels appear and work

Matrix10

Administrator
Hmm, here's another advantage of OBH over BH. There's no option to scan directly from Signal Finder screen in BH, so I had to make a manual scan on transponder 10930H with 'Clear before scan' option on as shown in the pic, which led me to lose Shant Premium HD as well. :laugh:
Luckily they both existed in the backup list that I loaded via E-Channelizer, and before loading it I manually added them both to a bouquet, so now I have them both available.
I do not see any advantage here
Except experience in using images. :wallbash:
When you use the image for a longer time, you know almost everything and how it works.

Last edited:

AlexWilMac

As I said: the channel are SCANNED and they WORK but, strangely, they are not stored within the general 13°E list. And I also said that I added them to a bouquet and so they are now selectable.
In other words, they seem to need a manual add to a whatever bouquet to be stored. That's why I said it's strange. It's the first time a channel I scanned does not appear in the generic list of a satellite or DVB-T.

gh_n

Vu+ Newbie