BBC iPlayer

skybandit

Vu+ Newbie
Is it possible to get BBC iPlayer working under BlackHole?

I found a package and installed it but BlackHole always crashes when I try it.

itenary

Vu+ Newbie
I have the same question. Is it possible to watch BBC iplayer with a Vu+ Uno in the UK.

If so, can anyone explain how?

Thank you

itenary

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks chev

Earlier on today (before I saw your reply), I managed to telnet the ondemand plugin. It seems to work ok but I don't find it very user friendly, especially as it seems larger than the screen on my tv.

chevrolet

Vu+ Newbie
@itenary
"...I don't find it very user friendly, especially as it seems larger than the screen on my tv..."
I can't help I'm not living on your island.

yummer

BH Lover
Thanks chev

Earlier on today (before I saw your reply), I managed to telnet the ondemand plugin. It seems to work ok but I don't find it very user friendly, especially as it seems larger than the screen on my tv.
Have you tried changing your screen position and size using uipositioner plugin?

itenary

Vu+ Newbie
Have you tried changing your screen position and size using uipositioner plugin?

Before I try using uipositioner, I'd like to make it clear that live tv fits the screen perfectly. It is only "ondemand" that appears slightly bigger than the tv screen.

yummer

BH Lover
Before I try using uipositioner, I'd like to make it clear that live tv fits the screen perfectly. It is only "ondemand" that appears slightly bigger than the tv screen.
Its worth a try... I thought my TV screen was bang on but was missing some of the borders as was to large... Just a suggestion it may not help... Been a while since I've used/installed on demand so can't remember the layout I'm afraid