BH 2.0.1 - AutoBouquets / AutoTimer?

lotuselite

Vu+ Newbie
I can't get Autobouquets to work. The installation runs smoothly. All the correct channels and categories are there but the channel entries are greyed out.

In the "All" channels list there are duplicate entries, one OK and the other greyed.

The greyed entries in "All" and the bouquets do not work and I get message - service not found check tuner configuration. Can anyone help please.

divieshm

Vu+ Newbie
I can't get Autobouquets to work. The installation runs smoothly. All the correct channels and categories are there but the channel entries are greyed out.

In the "All" channels list there are duplicate entries, one OK and the other greyed.

The greyed entries in "All" and the bouquets do not work and I get message - service not found check tuner configuration. Can anyone help please.
Having the same problem here using the latest version of AutoBouquet.

Any recommendations?

Nixy82

Vu+ Newbie
I've just updated

I had exactly the same issue, it appeared to work but then couldn't access any of the channels (error on screen)

I think the problem stems from accepting the default service list as part of the setup/scan

I've just done the following which appears to sort it, maybe it can be paired down by someone more knowledgeable

from my old 1.7.9 setup i copied to the usb flash the following files

/etc/tuxbox/satellites.xml
/etc/enigma2/bouquets.*
/etc/enigma2/userbouquet.*
/etc/enigma2/lamedb

I backed up the same files one on the new image to the usb disk in a different folder

copied the 1.7.9 ones across (the satellites.xml in /etc is just a sym-link to the one in /etc/tuxbox)

rebooted the box

then went to
setup > service searching > tuner configuration (check this is correct, may need to reboot if not?)
setup > service searching > automatic scan ( clear before scan yes (keep feeds)

Then my old bouquets worked aok, haven't re-run auto-bouquets though

Can someone else verify this worked for them?

Lincsat

Vu+ User

You don't have a compatible satellites.xml, the box thinks it's looking at a different satellite and has greyed out the channels.

Nixy82

Vu+ Newbie
Hi

Just in case have attached the versions of AutoBouquets I got to install OK

With the 2013 version I didn't use the ipk, but extracted the files from the 'usr' folder into the system
used chmod 755 on the .sh file and restarted enigma

The only problem I find is that it keeps blatting over the existing customised setup for some of the sub-bouquets if I ever run it on the bouquets I've copied over from my 1.7.9 install :(

Will have to see how intelligent the new one is that the ViX group have cooked up as and when it's been converted and uploaded

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201302212140_mipsel.rar
    122.9 KB · Views: 254
  • enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201210091615_all.tar.gz
    35 KB · Views: 156

jimbo2013

Vu+ Newbie
Hi. This is my first post here and I hope this community may be able to help.

I have a Twin OE with Enigma 2 on it but I use autobouquets plug in with it.

My problem is I have found a batch of .xml files that are autobouquets maker files, but where on my Twin OE would I put these in order to use these xml files?

I am aware of some regions that are in the system that are not included in Autobouquets, and wondered where the xml file goes for it to do the job it does.

I know the regions missing and have the details but want to try it to see if I can actually get the missing ones working. If I can I can let you know.

Also just to let you know, when I saved the original xml file posted at Githum

Opening it in xml Notepad 2007 produced

"Error loading <filename> "/" is an unacceptable token. the expected token is "=". Line 25, position 72"

Given every other line appears to be like that in the configurations this does not make sense.

I found the code, copied it and pasted it into XML Notepad 2007 and it opened no problem.

I now wish to add the missing regions. Please can you help me as to how to use the autobouquetsmaker program and in which folder I should put the xml file given I appear not to be able to find it on my STB when I ftp into it.

Looking in
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/

I only have some text files, a .log file and a few others but no xml

Is autobouquetsmaker a differnet program and can someone please explain how to use it and how I can use it on my box and edit it?

Thanks very much and I look forward to hearing from you.