BH 2.1.1 Streaming problem / Decoding other tuner problem

pmx

Vu+ Newbie
Hi here is the problem I observe on Solo2 BH 2.1.1
As I read a lot of people here mentioned problem with recording one channel and watching another one even on the same TP or problem with the streaming.

I would like to confirm this. And would like to ask BH team to help solve this.
I did a lot of tests and here are results.

Box: Solo2
Image: BH 2.1.1
Tuners: independent A and B (not loop through, used separated cables and two independent outputs from db converter)
Installed only:
- EMC (enhanced Movie Center 3.7.4)
- HD Glass16 ver. 8.23

General observations:

- no installation problem
- great image working like charm
- also Synology NAS connected working well without problems
- Skin withou problems
- EMC playing everything without problems

Problem: Recording/Streaming 8001 and 8002
- if I start record a channel, then I can not watch another one even if it is the same TP
- if I start watch smith channel on TV and then start streaming on PC or tablet, it will not show the picture even the program is from the same TP. But it shows picture of the same channel which is playing on TV at the same time
- If I watch channel 1 on TV and start to stream channel 2 on iPad / PC (8001 or 8002) it is not showing anything, but if I zap channel 1 on TV to totally another channel on TV, then streamed channel 2 on iPad starts to work fine.

I tested this back with BH 2.1.0.1 and all is working fine.
Then I went back again to BH 2.1.1 and the same problem happened again.
I tried it several times. The same results.

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
I would like to add add some extra information regarding the recording issues which happended on my DUO2.

Receiver: Duo2
Tunner: one twin and one single

Several plugins: including TSmedia, others which I installed as before BH 2.1.1

Problem:

When a recording is in progress, the receiver will froze if I change the channel for a couple of times, no matter the target channel either is free (to watch) or not. This is never happended before BH 2.1.1 and I did not install new plugins except the TSmedia.

I can watch one channel and record another whithout any problem if I do not change channel after the recording has started.

The problem is not solved even I uninstall the new plugin TSmedia.

My receive is also showing Black LCD for a couple of times when recording is in progress, After restarts the receiver, the LCD is normal. However, I cannot repeat this issues.

johnv01

Vu+ Newbie
As I read a lot of people here mentioned problem with recording one channel and watching another one even on the same TP or problem with the streaming.

Tuners: independent A and B (not loop through, used separated cables and two independent outputs from db converter)
Installed only:
- HD Glass16 ver. 8.23

General observations:

- no installation problem
- great image working like charm
- also Synology NAS connected working well without problems
- Skin withou problems
- EMC playing everything without problems

Problem: Recording/Streaming 8001 and 8002
- if I start record a channel, then I can not watch another one even if it is the same TP
- if I start watch smith channel on TV and then start streaming on PC or tablet, it will not show the picture even the program is from the same TP. But it shows picture of the same channel which is playing on TV at the same time
- If I watch channel 1 on TV and start to stream channel 2 on iPad / PC (8001 or 8002) it is not showing anything, but if I zap channel 1 on TV to totally another channel on TV, then streamed channel 2 on iPad starts to work fine.

I tested this back with BH 2.1.0.1 and all is working fine.
Then I went back again to BH 2.1.1 and the same problem happened again.
I tried it several times. The same results.

Thanks for the info,two tuners working again with BH 2.1.0.1

paolino

Vu+ User+++

Installed only:
- HD Glass16 ver. 8.23

1. Try with FTA channels - I don't have any problems with watching/recording two or more channels on BH 2.1.1.

2. HD Glass skin isn't supported by BH. It's modifiing BH code -

THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE IS ISSUED FOR THE FREE USE FOR ALL USERS PROVIDED THAT IT WILL NOT BE CHANGED IN ANY WAY AND THAT IT WILL ONLY BE USED FOR LAWFUL PURPOSES.

alexcom6

Vu+ Newbie
Solve what?

Recording one channel and watching another. There are people here with Solo2 and Duo2 that they have paid a plus to have more than one tuner. Why I have to watch only FTA channels if I paid my legal subscription to my provider? Thanks.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Recording one channel and watching another. There are people here with Solo2 and Duo2 that they have paid a plus to have more than one tuner. Why I have to watch only FTA channels if I paid my legal subscription to my provider? Thanks.
Buy CI Pro CAM module (2, 4, or 8). You'll be able to decrypt respectively 2, 4, or 8 channels at time

alexcom6

Vu+ Newbie
On future versions we will be able to watch one channel and recording another one (no FTA) or we will have to downgrade to BH 2.1.0.1? Thanks.

alexcom6

Vu+ Newbie
On future versions we will be able to watch one channel and recording another one (no FTA) or we will have to downgrade to BH 2.1.0.1? Thanks.

Solved. For people with same issue: Go to Black Hole Vu+ Duo2 2.1.1 post and read. Need only to install 2.3.0 version :lol:

z.dedov

Vu+ Newbie
I have problem with streaming on internet. When i try to stream at my home network i havn't problem. The problem is with android Vu+ Player v 2.0.
The error is : Unknown Media-Error. This channel may not be broadcasting or your receiver cannot decode it's content or there is a problem with the streaming process. If error is persistent, please restart Vu+ Player and try again.
I try it on free channels and the problem is same. I restarted both reciever and android Vu+ Player and again same result. With previous 2.1.0.1 i havn't this problem !

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
I would like to thank many experts to pay attention to this issues. However, I (we) expect the VU+ pays attention for this issue.
The problem starts from Version 2.1.1.0. My DU2 does not install any abnormal plugins and all plugins which are installed have been installed in prevouse BH and never show the similar problem. I have tested using FTA channels, the problem is still there. Reflash does not resolve the issue. Recording one channel and watching another channel have no problem, but can not change the watched channal more than 3 times. If I do change the channel, the receiver will e frozen. This problem is reproduceable.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
@mysat-bs : When your box will freeze, Telnet to it and post a dmesg command output

PS: I don't have any "issues" reported by you and by @pmx . BH 2.1.1, no plugins, crypted channels tested.

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
@paolino, thanks for you looking at this issue. I have not used any crypted channel, but just a few plugins which are used before. I certainly willing to do the test to get a log-file (dmesg?) in order to be invesitgated by experts as you. Would you please tell me how to get 'dmesg' ?