bh imagem 2.1.7. in flash

paztero1

Vu+ User
now I have to flash the openBH 0.1 and the openmultiboot 23 different images all working fine, but I want to do now is to flash the BH 2.1.7 and the openmultiboot keep all that I have and certainly the openmultiboot I have mounted a USB 16Gb in a single partition.
And I brought back all of the image that I have right now in flash which is the BH open if it does not work the invention.
Think that if I put the BH 2.1.7 from scratch in flash and then the amount openmultiboot usb work as before or will problem,
Thank you.

nunigaia

now I have to flash the openBH 0.1 and the openmultiboot 23 different images all working fine, but I want to do now is to flash the BH 2.1.7 and the openmultiboot keep all that I have and certainly the openmultiboot I have mounted a USB 16Gb in a single partition.
And I brought back all of the image that I have right now in flash which is the BH open if it does not work the invention.
Think that if I put the BH 2.1.7 from scratch in flash and then the amount openmultiboot usb work as before or will problem,
Thank you.

You will loose all images installed on Open Multiboot, if you change the flash image.

best regards
nunigaia