BIG PROBLEMS RECORDING WITH BLACK HOLE 1.4.1

papony

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

Have installed the news version of Black hole 1.4.1 but have some problems when i start recording a programme : the recording begin normally ,i can still change the channel that i m watching but after a few minute ,the information bar freezes and the saltbox turnes,i can still watch the channel i had selectionned but i cann't anymore access to the menu with the remote control .During all this time the recording continues normally.The vu+ stay freezes and i have to reboot it from the switch of the device.

Does any one had the same problem and can help me?

Thanks!

Tamaki

Administrator
Hi,

Have installed the news version of Black hole 1.4.1 but have some problems when i start recording a programme : the recording begin normally ,i can still change the channel that i m watching but after a few minute ,the information bar freezes and the saltbox turnes,i can still watch the channel i had selectionned but i cann't anymore access to the menu with the remote control .During all this time the recording continues normally.The vu+ stay freezes and i have to reboot it from the switch of the device.

Does any one had the same problem and can help me?

Thanks!
Is your img clean?
Do you have picons installed in flash?
It seems that there is something that makes img unstable, maybe a plug or flash full.
Best solution should be to flash img and try if it works find.
So you can see where is the problem.
I never had your problem.

el_zari

BH Lover
Hello. One mont ago, there was a bug with all images OE 1.6 freeze recordings. If you delete the cd-info plugin is solved. Was solved with 1.4.1c? I'll try now and I'll post results.

Regards from Spain.

Thanks

Dzoni

BH Lover
I have same problem with playing recorded materials on last 3 BH images, 1.3.8; 1.3.9; 1.4.1 . When I start to watch recorded materials, during playing I have freez of picture,sometimes on 1-3sec,sometimes picture stop but go on audio....I must to push button forward that I get normal reproduction. Have someone same problem and can this fix or must to wait for correction in new drivers ?

Regards !

a911

The BH Lover
Its not an image issue!
Usually from the drivers,,,if not then check your HDD!

Rgdz
a911

el_zari

BH Lover
Yes, it´s driver's problem.

Previous drivers work 100% (mbox-dvb-modules-bm750-2.6.18-7.3-4.4.3-20101129.tar.gz)

Regards from Spain

Dzoni

BH Lover
Its not an image issue!
Usually from the drivers,,,if not then check your HDD!

Rgdz
a911
I did not said anytime "problem is image". I suspect in my last post on drivers because all worked fine in BH 1.3.6

@el_zari

No, I have same situation in last drivers in BH 1.3.8 and BH 1.3.9. Just old drivers in BH 1.3.6 didn't make a problem.

el_zari

BH Lover
I did not said anytime "problem is image". I suspect in my last post on drivers because all worked fine in BH 1.3.6

@el_zari

No, I have same situation in last drivers in BH 1.3.8 and BH 1.3.9. Just old drivers in BH 1.3.6 didn't make a problem.

Ok, but have you tried the drivers I put in my last post? Only to be sure, please, test them and post your results.

Thanks

papony

Vu+ Newbie
Hi everybody,

Thanks you for your replies.

I removed Black hole from my Vu+duo and now i m using Vti v.2.0 .