Black Hole 2.0.9.1 --> Meoboot support for PLi4 and openvix-Zeus images

usOOner

Vu+ Newbie
The Meoboot of Black Hole 2.0.9.1 can't boot neither PLi4 nor openvix-Zeus images.:cry: Can someone confirm this?

Thanks

naiarty

Vu+ Newbie
In meoboot on BH.2.091 on Solo 2 duo no one of Pli based image start just first screen but not booting any sugestion ?

Floriansky

Vu+ Newbie
OpenPLi and similar images have drivers incompatible with BH drivers
What a pity, Open Pli is what I'd want to test to see if I like it. It's been recommended to me. But anyway, I am looking for alternatives to BH but do not wish to remove BH from flash. Will update from 2.0.9.1 very soon

NickZ

Vu+ User
What a pity, Open Pli is what I'd want to test to see if I like it. It's been recommended to me. But anyway, I am looking for alternatives to BH but do not wish to remove BH from flash. Will update from 2.0.9.1 very soon
No problem! First make full backup of BH on USB and make a copy of /etc/enigma2 folder on Solo2 to PC, then install PLi to the flash. You may also transfer BH settings to PLi if you stop Enigma2 via telnet (using command init 4) and then copy /etc/enigma2 back to Solo2. Run init 3 to start the box. If you'll do not like PLi, return to BH using full backup on USB.
Alternatively, you may install VTI, Open LD, PBNigma and RuDream LiveX to Meoboot. All are working well.

NickZ

Vu+ User
OpenSpa-3.1 has its own Multiboot, different from Meoboot (light multiboot). Using OpenSpa in flash, you can boot PLi, VIX and (maybe) BH from USB.

Emiliano

Vu+ Newbie
Hi I have vu uno with blackhole 2.1.01 meoboot installed on usb and I can't install any image on meoboot, for all images it starting install but stucking during install . Is it mandatory to put images in meoboot upload in zip compresed not in rar .

fairsats

Vu+ User
Hi I have vu uno with blackhole 2.1.01 meoboot installed on usb and I can't install any image on meoboot, for all images it starting install but stucking during install . Is it mandatory to put images in meoboot upload in zip compresed not in rar .

Yes it is.

NickZ

Vu+ User
You should use zip archiver for image files in MbootUpload folder. Avoid OpenPLi and VIX images!