Black Hole 3.0.0 Vu+ Solo4k OE 3

Palinkat

Vu+ User
There.´s no previous images ... this is the first release. Solo4k is the most recent Vuplus STB.

best regards
nunigaia
Let me rephrase then,
Does this image support the same USB DVB-T/C devices previously supported in BH images?

Thanks

nunigaia

Let me rephrase then,
Does this image support the same USB DVB-T/C devices previously supported in BH images?

Thanks

AFAIK, @angelofsky1980 has ported the drivers into it, you must test it ... and report if it not works.

You can see too on the first post in this section that " This new Black Hole 3.0 image includes all the features of the previous Black Hole 2.x series, but also adds the foundations for new features in the future ".

best regards
nunigaia

rocuelo

Vu+ User
Hi all

One's I launch the xbmc , the picture is like that all the time, doesn't field in the all tv screan

any idea what is wrong??

Attachments

• IMG_0194.JPG
    IMG_0194.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 75

Shiro

BH-C
Hi all

One's I launch the xbmc , the picture is like that all the time, doesn't field in the all tv screan

any idea what is wrong??

Yes this is something that Vu+ is working to fix.
In the meanwhile before to launch Xbmc you can try to switch resolution to 1080i and it should work.

rocuelo

Vu+ User
Yes this is something that Vu+ is working to fix.
In the meanwhile before to launch Xbmc you can try to switch resolution to 1080i and it should work.
THANKS shiro, i did, but still the same problem.. hope will be fix soon..

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi all

any idea what is wrong??

I think that it is a problem related to HDMI
I do not have this problem on my Samsung UHD TV.

I can use any Box resolution and XBMC is in the entire TV screen

rocuelo

Vu+ User
I think that it is a problem related to HDMI
I do not have this problem on my Samsung UHD TV.

I can use any Box resolution and XBMC is in the entire TV screen
Matrix, When I receive the box a week go I try the xbmc with VTI images and was working fine, with the entire tv screen, and after restart the box many times, and look how everthing was in the new box the picture was like now, so same problem in VTI image, and finnaly my B.H image was also the same...

I HAVE TO SAY THAT I don't have any SAMSUNG UHD TV yet.

Matrix10

Administrator
Matrix, When I receive the box a week go I try the xbmc with VTI images and was working fine, with the entire tv screen, and after restart the box many times, and look how everthing was in the new box the picture was like now, so same problem in VTI image, and finnaly my B.H image was also the same...

I HAVE TO SAY THAT I don't have any SAMSUNG UHD TV yet.

Yes, but there were those who did not have at all HDMI with 2160p UHD on UHD TV.
Some types of televisions and versions.
Which means probably VU + first dealt with the most important problem , that most if not all now have 2160P.

I think, once they solve these most important problems , VU+ will come to order these less important.

DamacFunkin

Vu+ Newbie
1 = No, you need to use 220x132 picons.
2 = I have a custom skin_user.xml that I will post later which will solve that for you
3 = If you mean play, you can use the Network neighbourhood and Browser function at the bottom of the list in the blue panel, if you want to actually copy the files from 1 box to another, you will need to use an ftp program to copy from duo2 to desktop then from desktop to S4K
4 = Install pauli keymap plugin from the addon's panel and alter the zapup and zap down buttons to channel up and channel down.
Thanks for your replys, I can mount and play duo2 hard drive in S4k fine, in other images there is an option to copy or move files between mounts.
Do you know of a program that can batch convert my picon sizes? It has taken me ages to convert from SNP to SRP (no packages seem to have anywhere near a full set of SRP for Virgin Media.)
Cheers.