Black Hole 3.0.1 Vu+ Duo2 OE 3

Udune

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

Before installing it, problem with the network connection (WiFi, by cable) or not ?

Thank you

Ev0

Admin
Thank you for the image. I installed on both Duo2 and Solo2 but found out that there is no connectivity. I am using wired LAN and in settings, green light comes on and said connected, but when you try to go to say addons download manager, it says sorry no internet connection. I backrolled Duo2 to previous version and internet works. Kindly investigate. In both versions also, I cannot seem to download the EPG as it says lock time out. Thank you
Sorry I don't understand the problem.

I have no issue's with the network working on any of my boxes and that includes the Duo2 and Solo2 with the BH 3.0.1 image.

Faol Fear

Vu+ Newbie
Wireless settings got bug in it.Can not connect

Same here, I can configure the wireless connection, test it but it and it works. But it is either not saved or another bug since I have no connection after completion of the wizard.

When going back to network settings, wireless settings I get the message that the wireless plugin is not enabled. I get this message over and over again.

shurikkk

Vu+ Newbie
About wireless plugin. I had the same problem. The solution is not to try and configure it from the system -> network, but to use wireless wizard, system -> configure wireless network (the last menu of the system). It worked for me...

Faol Fear

Vu+ Newbie
About wireless plugin. I had the same problem. The solution is not to try and configure it from the system -> network, but to use wireless wizard, system -> configure wireless network (the last menu of the system). It worked for me...

Works for me to.

TNX For the info.

Matrix10

Administrator
If you have trouble installing wireless network
use only System Menu >> Wireless LAN Setup panel.

You can config DHCP or Static IP

Attachments

• shot1.jpg
    shot1.jpg
    731.1 KB · Views: 60
  • shot2.jpg
    shot2.jpg
    517.1 KB · Views: 54
  • shot3.jpg
    shot3.jpg
    811.9 KB · Views: 55
  • shot4.jpg
    shot4.jpg
    714.3 KB · Views: 54
  • shot5.jpg
    shot5.jpg
    474 KB · Views: 55
  • shot6.jpg
    shot6.jpg
    613 KB · Views: 54
  • shot7.jpg
    shot7.jpg
    635.8 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

benpro

Vu+ Newbie
Leider lässt sich der Media Portal Plugin nicht installieren, bin wieder auf die Version 2.1.7 zurück. Trotzdem vielen Dank!!!

Matrix10

Administrator
Leider lässt sich der Media Portal Plugin nicht installieren, bin wieder auf die Version 2.1.7 zurück. Trotzdem vielen Dank!!!

Missing some files for Media Portal plugin
gst-plugins-good-flv,gst-plugins-bad-rtmp,gst-plugins-bad-fragmented

This files are not available in new Gstreamer.
Media Portal plugin have to be updated.

Allgono

Vu+ Newbie
Sorry if my issue with no connectivity was not easy to understand. I have followed the others using Network Wizard and still failed to connect to internet. I enabled DHCP and internet worked. Not sure if it was coincidence or not.

Matrix10

Administrator
Sorry if my issue with no connectivity was not easy to understand. I have followed the others using Network Wizard and still failed to connect to internet. I enabled DHCP and internet worked. Not sure if it was coincidence or not.

Not sure,

Maybe you again went to Network panel.(Adapter settings)

bodo1960

Vu+ User
Missing some files for Media Portal plugin
gst-plugins-good-flv,gst-plugins-bad-rtmp,gst-plugins-bad-fragmented

This files are not available in new Gstreamer.
Media Portal plugin have to be updated.
und wie machen wir dies , habe versucht , aber wird trotzdem nicht installiert

mach73

Vu+ Newbie
Works mate telnet use this command opkg install --force-depends /tmp/*.ipk

and after telnet install mediaportal will come to plugin menu send argparse.py file to usr/lib/python2.7 folder and reboot

Attachments

• argparse.rar
    17.7 KB · Views: 38