Black Hole 3.0.1 Vu+ SoloSE OE 3

lorenzo64

Administrator
Black Hole 3.0.1 OE 3
Dear Vuplus-Community users,

The Black Hole Team are proud to announce, the new Black Hole 3.0.1 image based on the new Vu+ OE3.0 for all Vu+ models.

This new Black Hole 3.x image includes all the features of the previous Black Hole 2.x series, but also adds the foundations for new features in the future.

Please be aware that there are currently issue's preventing the Vu+ Turbo usb tuner from working with the Vu+ Solo, Duo, Uno, Ultimo and Zero models, we hope to resolve this issue soon.

vu+ new release301flag.png

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

WARNING: This Image has the latest drivers and CAN NOT be installed in multiboot. The image MUST be installed in flash.
Black Hole does not support images not installed in flash.

This latest version of the Black Hole series has been entirely rewritten and improved in the code for maximum stability and performance.

Please note that of all images Black Hole now has the best epg system:

- Integrated OpenEpg

- Rytec dedicated epg.dat

- New system epg.dat outside.

This last feature gives the possibility to various forums or communities to create their favorite EPG data files and load them into a web space.

Community members can then download it from our servers.

This feature provides other benefits such as:

Increase download speed of EPG

Download EPG from any channel

Schedule the download of EPG decoder even during standby

Users can customize the providers using Add / Remove function

Main functions of the buttons on the remote

OK button = Skin with simple information

OK button x 2 = Extra Info Skin

Blue button = Black Hole Blue Panel

Blue button and then Red button = Black Hole Epg Panel

Blue button and then Yellow button = System Monitor Panel

Blue button long press = Extensions

Yellow button = Audio menu

Green button = Black Hole Green Panel

Green button long press = Subservices

Green button and then Red button = Fast Plugin Setup

Green button x 2 = Fast Plugin

Button Red short press= access HbbTv functions

Button Red long press= Red Panel (Parallel Universes Teleportation)

Addons

Green button and then Yellow button takes you to:-

Dedicated server for BlackHole addons

Download and install additional packages from the Black Hole server

Infobar / OSD

Analog Clock Gui

Channel orbital location

Advanced Tuner Info: Sr Freq Pol Fec

Signal SNR, BER

Infobar picons

Characteristics of BlackHole Panels

Blue Panel

Extra Settings

Black Hole Speed Up

Black Hole Cron Manager (Manage schedules)

OSD Settings (OSD configuration)

Devices Manager

Usb Format Wizard

Kernel Modules Manager(Kernel module operator)

Inadyn Settings (Configure Inadyn)

Swap File Settings (Configure File Swap)

Hard Disk Settings (Configure Hard Drive)

OpenVPN Panel ( OpenVPN Panel)

Samba / CIFS Panel ( Samba Panel)

NFS Server Panel ( NFS server Panel)

Telnet Panel ( Telnet Panel)

FTP Panel ( FTP Panel)

UPnP Client Djmount

UPnP Server Mediatomb

UpnP Server Minidlna

Pcsc Panel

Tuner Server

Network Browse & Mountpoints

Info Panel

1 - Gui Setting (Gui configurations)

2 - Service Information (information system)

3 - About (info)

Memory (Memory)

Space (capacity)

CPU (processor)

Process (process)

EPG Panel

Global settings (global settings EPG)

Setting Provider (ISP settings)

Green Panel

Fast Plugin Setup (Configure quick access to your favourite plugin)

Fast Plugin (Access your favourite plugin)

Addons (added)

Addons Download Manager (Manager for package downloading)

Online Feeds Settings update

Online Black Hole image update

Manual Install BH packges (Manual installation of Black Hole packages)

Manual Install IPK packages (Manual installation of IPK packages)

Addons Uninstall Panel (Uninstalled packages)

Black Hole Statistics (See connections, top downloads and more)

Characteristics of BlackHole Panels

Red Panel

BH Parallel Universe Teleportation

BlackHole

Avalon

Chaos

Ghost

Credits

Thanks to Pedro_Newbie for Backup script

Thanks to the group of Beta Testers.

Thanks to Rytec for providing us with the server with all epg.dat files.

Thanks to MaxZ4 for Integrated EPG loader.

Thanks to Skaman for Cross EPG

Thanks to Lukkino (VDR-Italy) for the source code of OpenTV.

Thanks to Reinh@rd for the file satellites.xml.

Thanks to Littlesat and Pli Team for the original autolanguage and subtitle options code

DISCLAIMER

THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE IS BASED ON THE OFFICIAL FIRMWARE PUBLISHED BY VU+ AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW IT CONTAINS ONLY SYSTEM ADDITIONS & GRAPHIC CHANGES.

THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY EMULATOR, K E Y S, SOFTCAMS OR OTHER SYSTEM FOR VIEWING PAY - TV WITH OR WITHOUT A PAID SUBSCRIPTION.

LASTLY, THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY SYSTEM TO DOWNLOAD PLUGINS OR EMULATORS FROM EXTERNAL SERVERS OR SOFTWARE THAT MAY BE USED FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES SUCH AS CARD SHARING.

LICENSE (TERM OF USE)

THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE IS ISSUED FOR THE FREE USE FOR ALL USERS PROVIDED THAT IT WILL NOT BE CHANGED IN ANY WAY AND THAT IT WILL ONLY BE USED FOR LAWFUL PURPOSES.

ANY CHANGES OR ADDITIONS TO BLACK HOLE IMAGE THAT INVOLVE UNLAWFUL USE OF THE IMAGE SUCH AS CARD-SHARING AND EMULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED AND CAUSE THE REVOKE OF THIS LICENSE.

This is free hobbyist software and it comes with absolutely no warranty. Use it at your own risk.

If you have trouble installing wireless network
use only System Menu >> Wireless LAN Setup panel.

Attachments

• BlackHole-3.0.1-vusolose_usb_release_20151124_bfd6ded.zip
    141.5 MB · Views: 1,811
Last edited by a moderator:

giljotina

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks team.
I would like to know few things.
Do the extensions for old image , such as LiveFootball, DDamir Subtitle player etc., work on this new image?
What happens with multiboot images already installed on USB, will I have to install them again ?
And if someone wants to go back to old image will the flashing procedure be the same?

Ev0

Admin
Thanks team.
I would like to know few things.
Do the extensions for old image , such as LiveFootball, DDamir Subtitle player etc., work on this new image?
What happens with multiboot images already installed on USB, will I have to install them again ?
And if someone wants to go back to old image will the flashing procedure be the same?

Most plugins should work ok still, there might be 1 or 2 that don't (we can not test all plugins i'm afraid).
Multiboot images should work fine, even if previously installed.
Yes same flashing procedure to "downgrade" to a previous image, however the feeds for plugins etc will not remain active forever with older images.

vamas

Vu+ Newbie
I have just installed this image. Now I went to restore my personal back up and is not being restored. It said that back up is found but will not restore as there is new....
Is this correct?

Ev0

Admin
I have just installed this image. Now I went to restore my personal back up and is not being restored. It said that back up is found but will not restore as there is new....
Is this correct?
If your backup is from 2.1.x image then that is correct, this is a new image with a new OE so it will not work (or atleast if it does, it won't be stable) with a backup from an OE2.x image.

angel84

Vu+ User
Hi guys!
I've just installed this on my SOLO SE v2 and enabled WebIF, by external connection ask me for user credential access.. I tried with root- blanck or whit mine previous credentials on 2.1.7 but No access.
Someone have an idea of default deco credentials ?
Many thanks in advance

Ev0

Admin
Hi guys!
I've just installed this on my SOLO SE v2 and enabled WebIF, by external connection ask me for user credential access.. I tried with root- blanck or whit mine previous credentials on 2.1.7 but No access.
Someone have an idea of default deco credentials ?
Many thanks in advance
If you have authorisation enabled for the webif, then you must set a password in telnet first.

angel84

Vu+ User
ups.. that's right; this morning I forgot to put a password... but by default by external acces no why to access?
Thanks"!

Ev0

Admin
ups.. that's right; this morning I forgot to put a password... but by default by external acces no why to access?
Thanks"!
There is, so long as you do not set http / https authorisation to on.

If you do set the authorisation to on, then a password must be set in telnet (otherwise it would be pointless having authorisation set to on, as you would just press enter and it would let you in).

Cleric

Vu+ Newbie
If your backup is from 2.1.x image then that is correct, this is a new image with a new OE so it will not work (or atleast if it does, it won't be stable) with a backup from an OE2.x image.

Used it as a good opportunity to do a clean install and retune.

I used to be wary of not using a personal backup when updating but now I take a photo of my tuner settings before I do the upgrade so I can just punch 'em in especially useful with positioner - works a treat!

Ev0

Admin
Used it as a good opportunity to do a clean install and retune.

I used to be wary of not using a personal backup when updating but now I take a photo of my tuner settings before I do the upgrade so I can just punch 'em in especially useful with positioner - works a treat!

I never use backups myself either, much better with a nice clean fresh image as nothing gets corrupted that way.

As for tuner settings, if you save the file called settings from /etc/enigma2 you can open it in notepad, and copy the tuner info (nims). Then when you have the new image up and running, telnet into you box and type "init 4" (without the ") and then paste that info (overwriting it) in the new settings file on the fresh image, this will keep your tuner settings and save you from having to do it manually, then in telnet again type "init 3" (again without the ").

giljotina

Vu+ Newbie
Most plugins should work ok still, there might be 1 or 2 that don't (we can not test all plugins i'm afraid).
Multiboot images should work fine, even if previously installed.
Yes same flashing procedure to "downgrade" to a previous image, however the feeds for plugins etc will not remain active forever with older images.

Tried new image yesterday.Did full backup off 2.1.7 before.
managed to install most of my favourite plugins, except transmission. After few failed attempts I decided not to bother because I have it on one of my multiboot images.
Opened OpenMultiboot , my previously installed images were there, chose OpenPLi , rebooted ...
And got stuck on initial black BlackHole screen. Left it for ten minutes.No ftp, or telnet were working.
Nothing happened so I switched my box on and off , but same thing again - stuck at the begining.
again I switched it off, this time I removed all sticks and external disk attached to box hoping it will boot from flash , but it didnt.
tried switching it on / off for few more times, but it didn't help.
I panicked a bit, because I'm new with VU+, have it for few months. I was affraid i bricked it.
so i decided to flash my old image from backup.
it worked, but strange thing was that when i switched on after flashin procedure it booted directly to OpenPLI , even though before flashing 3.0.1 I was using 2.17 because I did full backup.

eziitiss

Vu+ Newbie
Just got a new Solo SE v2 with dual DVB-S2. So far all seems to work great with this image. I can configure both tuners, but under Automatic scan menu there is only option to Scan Tuner A. Under Manual scan I can select Tuner B and do a scan without any problems.