Black Hole 3.0.1C Vu+ Solo4K OE 3

seagate1

Vu+ Newbie
black hole team i have downloaded picons for front panel i have tried both version but for some reason there not on the left, they are still in the middle, even the latest ones posted by evo , any ideas please solo 4k bh 3.0.1c thank you.

Ev0

Admin
black hole team i have downloaded picons for front panel i have tried both version but for some reason there not on the left, they are still in the middle, even the latest ones posted by evo , any ideas please solo 4k bh 3.0.1c thank you.
It looks like someone has deleted the first package I uploaded, which set the picon to the left.

So that is why your picons are set to the centre (if you read the description of the package, it does say it will set the picons to the centre).

seagate1

Vu+ Newbie
if i remember the first update version 1.0 or version 1.1 put them on the left im sure the new 1 said install to the left i will look again thank you for reply.

Ev0

Admin
if i remember the first update version 1.0 or version 1.1 put them on the left im sure the new 1 said install to the left i will look again thank you for reply.
Yes the first 1.0 was set to left.

The latest, definitely says set to centre, I know this as I created the file, and uploaded it :)

seagate1

Vu+ Newbie
yes your right evo they are set to the centre, my apologies, but there is only 1 download now when there was 2 on the bh server thank you.

Ev0

Admin
yes your right evo they are set to the centre, my apologies, but there is only 1 download now when there was 2 on the bh server thank you.
Yes I removed 1.1 as its pretty similar to 1.2 just a small icon change and a few corrections made

Matrix10

Administrator
here we go....

hope u can help me.

I have test agn.WebRadio FS v 13.52 ftom BH server
No crash here

Is your log complete ?

[Picload] decode picture... /tmp/.wbrfs_pic
[Picload] thread running
eServiceMP3::async-done - 0 video, 1 audio, 0 subtitle
eServiceMP3::audio stream=0 codec=MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3) language=und
eServiceMP3::state transition PAUSED -> PLAYING
eServiceMP3::audio stream=0 codec=MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3) language=und
[Picload] thread running
[Picload] thread running

?????????????
-------
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.sendAnonCrashlog failed !! (Typo??)
resolve: resolve ${sysconfdir}/enigma2/settings

Do you have a crash only at this link ?
eServiceMP3::playbin uri=http://klassikradio.hoerradar.de/klassikradio-barock-mp3-hq?

Which skin do you use ?

It's hard to tell the cause, because it seems that the log is not complete
possible causes bad link or skin ???

Last edited:

rocuelo

Vu+ User
I have test agn.WebRadio FS v 13.52 ftom BH server
No crash here

Is your log complete ?

Do you have a crash only at this link ?
eServiceMP3::playbin uri=http://klassikradio.hoerradar.de/klassikradio-barock-mp3-hq?

Which skin do you use ?

It's hard to tell the cause, because it seems that the log is not complete
possible causes bad link or skin ???
hI, I use the default skin from the last version....but I remember that this problem was also in my ultimo box... but I can't find where is the issue of the crash

Matrix10

Administrator
hI, I use the default skin from the last version....but I remember that this problem was also in my ultimo box... but I can't find where is the issue of the crash

Do you use some of your links or only those in the clean plugin ?

rocuelo

Vu+ User
Do you use some of your links or only those in the clean plugin ?
in that plugin I add manual this radio channels, because i can't find them on database, I have around six o seven channels...But they are working fine, is only when I wanna listen them the crash and restart enigma and back again to the plugin and then working fine o sometimes I need to do again the same since the web channel are working.

Matrix10

Administrator
in that plugin I add manual this radio channels, because i can't find them on database, I have around six o seven channels...But they are working fine, is only when I wanna listen them the crash and restart enigma and back again to the plugin and then working fine o sometimes I need to do again the same since the web channel are working.

This means that the crash comes on those channels that you added ???

If so,then I do not know the cause.
Something is not good with them...??

maybe you can put some of those links
but in the original as you use them.

So I look at when I have the time to test.

fredlamour

Vu+ Newbie
HI and thanks for this new release.
I am searching for the option to disable the transsition effects in menu ... I was seasick after discovering the different options ...

Thanks

rocuelo

Vu+ User
This means that the crash comes on those channels that you added ???

If so,then I do not know the cause.
Something is not good with them...??

maybe you can put some of those links
but in the original as you use them.

So I look at when I have the time to test.
Hi I send you what I got in my backup on tha plugin

thanks matrix , you very cain

Attachments

• ConfFS_backup.tar.gz
    52.1 KB · Views: 15
  • wbrFS_Favs.tar.gz
    3.6 KB · Views: 6

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi I send you what I got in my backup on tha plugin

thanks matrix , you very cain

dont apply ac3 delay when no video is running!
dont apply pcm delay when no video is running!
[AutoRes] service changed
before: 1
after: 1
before: 1
[Picload] thread running
[Picload] thread running
eServiceMP3::state transition PAUSED -> PLAYING
[Picload] thread running
[LCD4linuxE] Add wbrFS.01.pic2 {'Lcd': '1', 'Mode': 'OnMedia', 'File': '/tmp/.wbrfs_pic', 'Align': '0', 'Screen': '3', 'Typ': 'pic', 'Pos': 100, 'Size': 200}
[Picload] thread running
[LCD4linuxE] Del wbrFS.05.box1
[LCD4linuxE] Del wbrFS.06.txt5
[LCD4linuxE] Add wbrFS.01.txt1 {'Lines': 1, 'Lcd': '1', 'Mode': 'OnMedia', 'Color': 'white', 'Text': 'Klassik Radio', 'Align': '0', 'Screen': '3', 'Typ': 'txt', 'Pos': 0, 'Size': 20}
[LCD4linuxE] Add wbrFS.03.txt3 {'Lines': 1, 'Lcd': '1', 'Mode': 'OnMedia', 'Color': 'white', 'Text': 'Fav.: Standard', 'Align': '0', 'Screen': '3', 'Typ': 'txt', 'Pos': 60, 'Size': 20}
[LCD4linuxE] Add wbrFS.02.txt2 {'Lines': 1, 'Lcd': '1', 'Mode': 'OnMedia', 'Color': 'white', 'Text': 'Joseph Haydn - Sinfonie Nr.6 "Le Matin" 1.Satz Adagio - Allegro', 'Align': '0', 'Screen': '3', 'Typ': 'txt', 'Pos': 30, 'Size': 20}
-------
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.sendAnonCrashlog failed !! (Typo??)
resolve: -> /etc/enigma2/settings
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addNetwork failed !! (Typo??)
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addWlan failed !! (Typo??)

hard to find

I do not have the crash if I use clean image .
But after I added LCD4Linux plugin I had a couple of times crash.
And finally after couple of times again no crash .Strange ....
So some plugins can have a conflict with this plugin.

I'm beginning to suspect these small icons that they cause a problem.
But not sure.
it is now the job for the plugin author,
will be hard to find the cause without plugin author.

hayman

Vu+ Newbie
Hallo,
I have a 4k movie on my HDD and when i play them only sound i hear no picture is there any thing i van do about it ???
Thanks again

Emre

Vu+ Newbie
I appreciate for the efforts. May I kindly ask 2 questions by hoping this is the right place to:

1. Where is Youtube TV?
2. Turkish srt subtitle character encoding fix we were giving this command: opkg install eglibc-gconv-iso8859-9 via telnet but for Solo 4K, this doesn't work anymore, is this SOlo 4K driver related?

-ECk8Kf4P.jpg

Gimitryci

Vu+ User
update 2: The issue has been resolved, it is now safe to use online update again :)
Today updated again and not box will hang on bootlogo screen. I did update few days ago and it worked but today did some more updates and got this problem again. What is happening