Black Hole 3.0.2.H Kodi Vu+ Duo2

UU2

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you all for the good work. I tested a few other images but soon went back to BH...
One minor issue that I have though, if I use yellow button and change the sound track then it used to use that track also next time I chose that channel. I think I was at E version before updating. Not any longer I'm afraid, now it gets back to track 1 all the time. Is there a setting that needs to be changed somewhere to get it to "remember" what track I set it at?

Mick12334

Thank you all for the good work. I tested a few other images but soon went back to BH...
One minor issue that I have though, if I use yellow button and change the sound track then it used to use that track also next time I chose that channel. I think I was at E version before updating. Not any longer I'm afraid, now it gets back to track 1 all the time. Is there a setting that needs to be changed somewhere to get it to "remember" what track I set it at?
You need to set your audio preferences:
Menu
Setup
System
Auto Language Selection Settings:
Set option 1 to your preferred language, in my case English
option 2 to Original
3 to Undetermined
Or whichever language options you want.

UU2

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks Mick but the language is the same. I have exactly the configuration you suggest but that is not the problem for me.
Track 1 is mpeg and track 2 is Dolby Digital sound, and that is what I want to use. The box is connected to my amp that can decode Dolby Digital in 5.1 channel sound.

UU2

Vu+ Newbie
Yep, it was already set to Yes. So that is not the problem either.
If anything the problem is that the Dolby Digital Default configuration doesn't work.
Anyone else noticed that?

simon123

Vu+ User
would it be possible to start and give a small donation to the forum for all the hard work the guys are doing for our great hobay if this would be possible what do u think regards

Gabu

Vu+ Newbie
It's been years since I haven't had with multiboot because the vuduo2 did not work!! now with this image I managed to fit 4 images all bootable and manageable.
Thank you infinitely vu and blackhole team

wichurek

Vu+ Newbie
Hello and thank you for a good work !!!
After installing in the image no Plugins.SystemPlugins.WirelessLan.Wlan module
Can install manually repository.
Code:
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/NetworkSetup.py", line 409, in createConfig
    from Plugins.SystemPlugins.WirelessLan.Wlan import wpaSupplicant
ImportError: No module named WirelessLan.Wlan

In the configuration file skin.xml, I would suggest changing aesthetic
Line 2089
Code:
<widget source="Service" render="Label" position="20,20" size="1140,35" font="Regular;30" halign="left" foregroundColor="button" backgroundColor="bgmain" transparent="1">
<convert type="ServiceTime">StartTime</convert>
<convert type="ClockToText">Format:%d-%m-%Y</convert>
</widget>
<widget source="Service" render="Label" position="260,20" size="1140,35" font="Regular;30" halign="left" foregroundColor="button" backgroundColor="bgmain" transparent="1">
<convert type="MovieInfo">FileSize</convert>

Attachment, translating PL for SubsSupport and image.

Attachments

• Lang PL.zip
    356.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited: