Black Hole 3.0.2 Vu+ Solo2 Kodi

Aymane

Vu+ Newbie
Nice, but look at how KODI appears on my screen :( it's a vu+ solo 2. is there any fix for that ?

Attachments

• IMG-20160408-WA0001.jpeg
    IMG-20160408-WA0001.jpeg
    224.8 KB · Views: 282

HDaddict

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you.

For IPTV in general, do you recommend this image or open blackhole?

Thanks and keep up the great work

nunigaia

Dear all,

Can you help me please.
I have a VU+solo 2 flashed with this black hole. I don't have a parabolle (antenne) and so no signal. I'm using my solo2 for IPTV (provider RAPID IPTV).
Now my problem I can't set the date and the hours, by default it is 01/01/1970. I think for this reason I can't add also the EPG.

Can you help me please.

Thanks a lot.

I would kindly invite you to read our board rules, that you must already read when you join it, and you agree to follow them. --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html

It's not allowed by our board rules the discussion about implementing any kind of illegal stuff, as IPTV sharing service or CardSharing.

best regards
nunigaia

mccann007

Vu+ User
Time and date does not update unless connected to satelite. thats not problem with OBH image.ANY SOLUTION....LOVELY TEAM

fx3000se

Vu+ Newbie
Does Kodi's AirPlay work (on Solo SE)? If yes, must Kodi run (in the foreground) for AirPlay to work, or does it suffice to have the Kodi-AirPlay-Service running?
Since ever I am looking for an Solo SE Image that supports AirPlay...

Thx in advance!

dabezt

Vu+ User
+1 !!!! what's happening???

First of all thanks for the Image!

I've tried to change every possible configuration in Kodi continues in a 'window' instead full screen
I've tried to swicth off overscan in tv and Kodi continues in a 'windows instead full screen

BTW with OpenblachHole 0.4 I used Kodi in full screen without switching anything off... so it's not my TV or my Vu+Solo2 issue... it seems to be an image issue.