Black Hole 3.0.3.A Kodi Vu+ Uno4K

bogdanm

tried the three usb sticks i own going to go out and buy a small one to try. i used the one i usually use to program the vu duo. and i used another which did not work
I dont know how help you.
You put good folder "vuplus " on usb ?
your usb is formated ?
you doing good procedure [ try look to youtobe ] ?

Ev0

Admin
tried the three usb sticks i own going to go out and buy a small one to try. i used the one i usually use to program the vu duo. and i used another which did not work
You don't need to buy a new usb stick, if they work on other boxes they will work on the uno4k.

Make sure no usb devices are connected to the rear usb port.

Format your usb stick fat32 using HP tool (google it).

Then put the uno4k image files onto the newly formatted usb stick and put it in the side port, then power on the box

HasanMUSA

Vu+ Newbie
You don't need to buy a new usb stick, if they work on other boxes they will work on the uno4k.

Make sure no usb devices are connected to the rear usb port.

Format your usb stick fat32 using HP tool (google it).

Then put the uno4k image files onto the newly formatted usb stick and put it in the side port, then power on the box

hi this is what I have just done I have been and brought a new stick, put it on this stick and used in the box, this time it installed I had been formatting the old ones using HP tool but no success yet they worked on my older vu+ duo thank you for your help, on a side note I am trying to install autoboquetmaker from the blackhole servers but it keeps coming up with an error is this plugin suitable for the uno 4k, I am using the one that states for all boxes NOT solo4k

thanks

Ev0

Admin
hi this is what I have just done I have been and brought a new stick, put it on this stick and used in the box, this time it installed I had been formatting the old ones using HP tool but no success yet they worked on my older vu+ duo thank you for your help, on a side note I am trying to install autoboquetmaker from the blackhole servers but it keeps coming up with an error is this plugin suitable for the uno 4k, I am using the one that states for all boxes NOT solo4k

thanks
You will need to use the Solo4K version, I will edit on the server side (the solo4k was the only ARM box at the time it was uploaded)

HasanMUSA

Vu+ Newbie
You will need to use the Solo4K version, I will edit on the server side (the solo4k was the only ARM box at the time it was uploaded)

tried this and it wont install giving errors as well, it is possible to upload a version of this plugin to the site so it can be manually installed thanks

Ev0

Admin
tried this and it wont install giving errors as well, it is possible to upload a version of this plugin to the site so it can be manually installed thanks
New package on the addons server.

Please try it now, you should not have anymore problems.

HasanMUSA

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks works perfectly. everything more or less sorted now just got to set up kodi, can you recommend a good file explorer plugin to be able to edit the file structure without having to use ftp