Black Hole 3.0.3.E Kodi Vu+ Solo2

nunigaia

OPENMULTIBOOT IS USELESS WITH WITH IMAGE, ANY CHANCE TO REMOVE IT... AND JUST MAKE IT AVAILABLE FOR OPEN BLACKHOLE..

Please don´t write only with capital letters. It´s a signal of "bad" education and screaming, and not good for reading.

best regards
nuniigaia

nunigaia

can you tell me what images you got with BH 303 in flash?? because nothing work

Backups, because kernel and outdated kernels and OE 2.0, could give you issues, and just, images not able to boot.

I have tested severall images. And have no problem unpacking images in " virgin state ".

Referring the OpenMultiboot manual we did for implementing Open Multiboot, all is working flawlessly.

You can boot, and no matter if you are using BlackHole 3.0.3 or Open Black Hole 06:

• Black Hole 3.0.3
  • Open Black Hole 06
  • OpenVix 4.2
  • OpenATV 5.3
  • OpenSpa 6.0
  • VTI 11
  • OpenPli 4.0
  • etc.
best regards
nunigaia

mccann007

Vu+ User
Backups, because kernel and outdated kernels and OE 2.0, could give you issues, and just, images not able to boot.

I have tested severall images. And have no problem unpacking images in " virgin state ".

Referring the OpenMultiboot manual we did for implementing Open Multiboot, all is working flawlessly.

You can boot, and no matter if you are using BlackHole 3.0.3 or Open Black Hole 06:

• Black Hole 3.0.3
  • Open Black Hole 06
  • OpenVix 4.2
  • OpenATV 5.3
  • OpenSpa 6.0
  • VTI 11
  • OpenPli 4.0
  • etc.
best regards
nunigaia

thats stranges, i tried vti 11, openvix 6 ,, will not boot up with bh 303, but boot up normally with OBH..I am puzzled!!

nunigaia

thats stranges, i tried vti 11, openvix 6 ,, will not boot up with bh 303, but boot up normally with OBH..I am puzzled!!

Remember that your unity flash drive must be formatted as "ext4 FS" and mapped as /media/usb.

best regards
nunigaia

mccann007

Vu+ User
After rigorous testing, the only image that boots up with BH 303 in flash is another BH303 IN MULTIBOOT !!!.. Nothing else boot up
OBH is one to use if u want to use OMB

Lets see what other end users say about this

bogdanm

After rigorous testing, the only image that boots up with BH 303 in flash is another BH303 IN MULTIBOOT !!!.. Nothing else boot up
OBH is one to use if u want to use OMB

Lets see what other end users say about this
This is inpossible he mast work, others too.
People special used Bh or OBH on flash to have others images on mulltiboot

mccann007

Vu+ User
This is inpossible he mast work, others too.
People special used Bh or OBH on flash to have others images on mulltiboot

I am sad for that only OBH in flash is good for OMB
Even same image eg openvix will bootup with OBH , But not with BH 303...Previous BH 302 was fine !!!

nunigaia

I am sad for that only OBH in flash is good for OMB
Even same image eg openvix will bootup with OBH , But not with BH 303...Previous BH 302 was fine !!!

Certainly problem with usb device, or you are implementing backups, and this ones may not work as expected.

I noticed that you right in your post --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...-0-3-e-kodi-vu-solo2.31712/page-2#post-225993

OpenVix 6.0 ( this one it was not launched yet ), probably in 2 years you should have openvix 6.0. Although i think you are referring to OpenATV 6.0, is a new image that i give a "little" look just yesterday ( embrionary project ), and it tooks a lot of time to get it booted. ( but it boots ), even with the fastest receiver ( ultimo4k ). VTI 11 it takes time too, but not so long.

So with conclusion:

Don´t use backups, use instead clean images, downloaded from respective sources.
Wait until completely unpacked.
Wait for booting ... as i told.

best regards
nunigaia

Last edited:

scipion

Vu+ Newbie
Sorry to ask again : I am using Universes on BH 3.0.3.D - is it possible to update online? should we do it from BlackHole universe or does it work from any one?

bogdanm

Sorry to ask again : I am using Universes on BH 3.0.3.D - is it possible to update online? should we do it from BlackHole universe or does it work from any one?
Yes is possible made on all inivers but best is made on Black Hole Univers.

scipion

Vu+ Newbie
Hello - I have a strange problem I am sure it is not related to the version.

I downloaded list of services for hotbird and astra from BH servers and it created 2 bouquets one for each satelite.
but I don't want these bouquets so I copied again my original bouquets.
now every day I see the list of services updated and all my bouquets disappear and replaced by the 2 bouquets (astra & hotbird) and I have to restart mu solo2 to get back my bouquets.
I don't how to fix this

I don"t have any process running and no cron jobs

Any idea?

adario73

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all, and thank you for this image.
I am puzzled, i can't find the "mediacenter 0.9.3" from the online available plugins.
The concidence is that it disappeared after i updated to 3.0.3, but even going back it does not reappear.
That was my preferred application to watch my personal movies, i am not happy with "mediaPlayer" , it is much more complicated for my family ...
Any other application i could use ? i looked around and found many versions of medicenter 0.9.3.ipk, but none of them installs fine on my solo2.

Another little issue, all my movies appear 'stretched' , while i'd loke to have the black bands up and down when the ratio is different fro 16/9, and changing the option from menu ( pan/scan, letterbox ... ) is not changing anything.
Out of these 2 little issues, i am very happy with black hole !
Thank you again to who will want to answer me .
ciao !

Ronaldini

Vu+ Newbie
Hi folks, I´m new.
In my search for PVR IPTV Simple Client in Kodi on my VuSolo ES, I´ve come across this forum. Do I understand correctly that Black Hole makes this possible? If so, (like I said: Me Newbie) please explain how to install/update my VU box. Or if I misunderstood, is there someone who can help me out with this issue? All I want is to be able to add a M3U link into Kodi.
Thanks.

Ps. Windows and Android no problem. But with VuSolo it is.

Ronaldini