Black Hole 3.0.7 Vu+ Duo2

Jonjones

Vu+ Newbie
KU band is the one, also look out for KA band.
Have you tried selecting 4.9E, and 1W, in your options?

Can you please post your satellite setup, Fixed dishes, multiple LNB's, with Diseqc switch, Motorized dish, dish size, general location, etc., and how you've got your tuner configured.

My vu+duo2 has tuner A,b,c tripple tuners!? A and B is ( AVL-6222)(DVB-S2)
Tuner A is like before : Config-mode is set to simple and mode is set to single. Connected to a offset 85cm fixed (no motor) dish. One lnb inverto black ultra quad. Pointed to Thor 0,8w
Tuner B goes into the same tuner module ( AVL-6222) Set to (Equal to Tuner A)

Tuner C has lnb in and loop trought. ( AVL-6211) and connected to a 4 port diseqC switch. Two fixed dishes are connected. nr.1 Triax (1m in diam) multiblock 0,8w, astra 4,8e and Hotbird 13e & Nr.2 last port is connected to a 3,4M dish focus feeded pointing to Astra 2 " 28,8e "

My location is Western Finland ( Ostrobothnia )

Reason for having thor in two different tuners is for recording purposes. It is mostly channels from thor i watch actually.

I hope this was to any useful information. I`m gonna try reflash to 3.0.5 again and see if the problem still persist.

Mick12334

Don't re-flash yet, I think the problem might be with your configuration, or the satellites.xml file, which would have changed, when you used the latest image.
In older images, I seem to recall, 4.8E was changed to 4.9E, which meant that I had to re-scan in all the channels, on that satellite, or edit the satellites.xml file, back from 4.9E to 4.8E, to get the channels working again, the same might be true for 0.8W, and 1W.
Did you load your old channel list, and bouquets, using dreamboxedit, or do you set them up separately, each time you change images?

Have you set up Tuner C using the Advanced configuration options, or simple Diseqc A, B, C, D option?
The first thing I would do is try scanning in 0.8W, by removing all cables, from your Duo2, except a direct cable, from your quad LNB, to Tuner A, then set Tuner A up to Simple, Single, 0.8W KU band, and try scanning in some channels.
Can you please report back if this works.

Jonjones

Vu+ Newbie
Don't re-flash yet, I think the problem might be with your configuration, or the satellites.xml file, which would have changed, when you used the latest image.
In older images, I seem to recall, 4.8E was changed to 4.9E, which meant that I had to re-scan in all the channels, on that satellite, or edit the satellites.xml file, back from 4.9E to 4.8E, to get the channels working again, the same might be true for 0.8W, and 1W.
Did you load your old channel list, and bouquets, using dreamboxedit, or do you set them up separately, each time you change images?

Have you set up Tuner C using the Advanced configuration options, or simple Diseqc A, B, C, D option?
The first thing I would do is try scanning in 0.8W, by removing all cables, from your Duo2, except a direct cable, from your quad LNB, to Tuner A, then set Tuner A up to Simple, Single, 0.8W KU band, and try scanning in some channels.

Jonjones

Vu+ Newbie
Oh i clicked something wrong here when i tried to post a reply..oops :)
Well i got the problem fixed before i saw your message.

I took some older xml files from my friends Vuduo2 with bh 3.0.3 H and replaced them in my device /etc folder/tuxbox
I have always made a new fresh scan after a re-flash, without setting up any xml files or old channel lists.. and it has been working fine so far.

Tuner C is simple DiseqC A/B/C/D. The main problem was my config settings, it was not working as it should when i hit the automatic scan, i had to go into manual scan and choose " type of scan" from which seems to be set as ( single transponder) as default. I change it to ( all satellite) and it worked.

Now i am curious for iptv services, there seem to be channels that has no audio and some of them has the option to enable subtitles, but often it do not work. Any plug-ins that could help? For satellite tv it works all good.

Also picons for the lcd display on the vuduo2 would be nice.

Toni_1308

Vu+ Newbie
What kind of bugs are fixed, when Youtube TV is still out of order...Are you joking, i supposed !!! They don't want to fix it I supposed, otherwise it would not have worked fine, even for the 4k boxes !!! Their goal is very clear now, they are working to sell 4k boxes, but their method is absolutely unfair.

Ev0

Admin
What kind of bugs are fixed, when Youtube TV is still out of order...Are you joking, i supposed !!! They don't want to fix it I supposed, otherwise it would not have worked fine, even for the 4k boxes !!! Their goal is very clear now, they are working to sell 4k boxes, but their method is absolutely unfair.
Maybe you should just be happy that we (and vu+) still support older boxes.

If it was a mobile phone, tv, dvd player, blu-ray player etc etc, all support would have stopped by now.

Toni_1308

Vu+ Newbie
Maybe you should just be happy that we (and vu+) still support older boxes.

If it was a mobile phone, tv, dvd player, blu-ray player etc etc, all support would have stopped by now.[/QUOTE]

According my opinion , many your costumers are dissapointed with your business politics, because vu+ are obligated to update their products, if not , why you put the Youtube tv on the main menu ??? I have even an ipad bought 4 years ago, and everything is updated time by time and work perfect, and the price was like vu+duo2 . If you and vu+ have decided to follow this kind of politic, I think that you're wrong my dear...!!!

Ev0

Admin
According my opinion , many your costumers are dissapointed with your business politics, because vu+ are obligated to update their products, if not , why you put the Youtube tv on the main menu ??? I have even an ipad bought 4 years ago, and everything is updated time by time and work perfect, and the price was like vu+duo2 . If you and vu+ have decided to follow this kind of politic, I think that you're wrong my dear...!!!

Youtubetv is something that Vu+ need to fix, nothing we can do about it.

I do not care that your 4 year old iPad still has support, Duo2 is over 5 years old now (which apple device is still updated at that age ?). Most manufactures of consumer electronics only support there devices for the first 18 months - 24 months if you are lucky.

We do not sell anything, therefore we are not a business, we have no politics (we create and update images for free), I was just pointing out that instead of complaining that something is unfair because it works on 1 box and not another, is nothing to do with politics to sell newer boxes.

You will find that youtubetv is broken in all recent images from all teams.

Now I suggest you loose the attitude you have, if you want to stay around here.

Matrix10

Administrator
Warning.

Such kind of posts will not pass by me.

Everyone would like VU + to make a fix for YouTube.
Of course if that is possible.
But you're going through the limits allowed.
Next time you can miss the thick black letters because it is very rough
and is not intended for attacking members of our team.
Read the rules of the forum.

http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html

It seems to me that you have wrong address.
We are not employees working in the VU + company.
To attack us and spam the forum.
And the second of your last ten posts are only about YouTube and this is spam forum.

So if you are dissatisfied do not use our forum for your frustration.
This is not the forum for this.

Lino

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for the image.
It is restarting many times in a minute, I update it twice but the problemm persists.
Kody starts for some seconds and go away. Any help, please?

zotopmark

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for the image.
It is restarting many times in a minute, I update it twice but the problemm persists.
Kody starts for some seconds and go away. Any help, please?

Hello, reimage your stb by usb and don't install any plugin or etc (check the clean image), it must works great.

zotopmark

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you all admins :inlove: for this cool image ver. 3.0.7,
It works great without any problem for me till now.

Good job :victory:

roger sporken

Vu+ Newbie
hi, because my vu duo2 box was very slow (5 - 10 minutes) when performing a restart, i decided to run a clean install, but after the fresh install, the first reboot stuck in the bootscreen? my first thougt went to the hardware.
To exclude this, i installed the latest VTI (14.0) image and all went well and works well.
So i think the latest BH image doesnt work for me.
i installed it 2 times now with the same result (every time with noting connected to the usb ports)
any suggestions?
thanks in advance....

AlexWilMac

There aren't such "extreme" issues, otherwise this forum will be flooded with messages of the same kind of yours: don't you think? But, as the BH308 is arriving, maybe it is not worth to install the 307 now. Or it might be the right time to give OBH a chance: try it for many days (otherwise you won't find out much about it) and see if you like it.

rogersporken

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for your support so far. I don't state that others do have the same problem, I have the problem, but i wil give it another shot tomorrow and let you know what happens.
I will also try an older BH image to see what happens. I to find this problem odd because i run BH since 6 years without a problem now.

roger sporken

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for your support so far. I don't state that others do have the same problem, I have the problem, but i wil give it another shot tomorrow and let you know what happens.
I will also try an older BH image to see what happens. I to find this problem odd because i run BH since 6 years without a problem now.
update,
today i installed 3.0.5 , all went well, took all the updates, all went well, then i tried installing 3.0.7 and all seems to be working ok.
I really don't know what went wrong before '-(