Request Black Hole: satellite name in info bar

sato

Vu+ Newbie
Hi everybody,

I would like to make a request to Shiro and other coders who develop our brilliant Black Hole image.
The problem is as follows.
I have updated my satellites.xml file and copied to etc/tuxbox as required. Unfortunately the satellite name in the Info bar is still the same. The name has been changed in other locations exactly as expected, but the info bar is a real pain in the a**. I guess that there`s a bug somewhere in the image and I believe that somebody of you guys involved can sort it out. Exactly as you didi it a time ago when I showed you the bug about incorrect FEC. http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/dvb-s-fec-5-6-shows-as-4-5-any-help.6599/

Dreambox Edit (all satellite names are correct):

DreamBoxEdit.JPG DreamBoxEdit 2.JPG DreamBoxEdit 3.JPG

Satfinder (all satellite names are showed correct):

Satfinder 4.8E.jpg Satfinder 23.5E.jpg Satfinder 28.2E.jpg

Service Info (all satellite names are showed correctly):

Service Info 4.8E.jpg Service Info 23.5E.jpg Service Info 28.2E.jpg

Info bar (old name/incorrect satellite is showed) :

4.8E.jpg 23.5E.jpg 28.2E.jpg

I have also used different skins not the only one I usually use (Rihanna5default_BH1.6x_VU_f3), but nothing changed. I used BH 1.7.3 and 1.7.5 with the same results... Tested on Vu+ Uno and Vu+ Duo, so there must be something wrong in the image.
Please, if you find some time check it out. Me and hopefully lots of other users will be very grateful.

Thank you.

Shiro

BH-C
Ok this should fix.

- Unzip file
- substitute to original in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Blackhole
- restart gui

Let me know if it is ok.

Attachments

• BhEI.zip
    4.5 KB · Views: 19

sato

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Shiro,

you have done a great job again. Everything works like a charm! I would like to say my big thank you as I really appreciate your quick reply and the fix you uploaded.:thanks:

Regards
Sato

23.5E.jpg 28.2E.jpg 4.8 E.jpg

Reactions: Ev0