Black Hole Vu+ Duo 1.6.7 kernel 3.1.1 beta

DS-1

Vu+ User
I've installed the last BH with Pinnacle 340e as DTT tuner and a zd12211rw wifi chipset as dongle.

The wifi AP scanning fails (on screen appears the message "scan AP failed), while the DTT tuner won't work (if I select a DTT channel, the blu circle on the upper left corner turns until I shut down the box from the rear button). If I use a A867 chipset DTT tuner, the box works without any problem.

DS-1

Vu+ User
Wifi tested also with TP-Link TL-WN321G (rt2870 chipset) and TP-LINK TL-WN422G (Atheros chipset: now supported!), without any problem. Still have issues with zd12211rw.

P.S.: when I switch on the box from standby, it turns on slowly than the older version, with a quick "blue circle"/black screen and then it shows image.

Anyone else having problems making a backup of this image ?

Have reflashed twice, used USB and HDD script from addons panel, both were unsucessful.

page1zb.jpg
page3xj.jpg
page2dl.jpg

adel sat

BH Lover
hi black hole team

i have a serious problem with my 2TB hdd

it's inside my Vu+ Duo and everything is ok with BH 1.6.6

but BH 1.6.7 can't detect ir it

my model is : Seagate

Matrix10

Administrator

EleganceHD PIG for BIG Picon 130x80 BH 1.6.x
you can download from image server.
This skin is default skin in BH 1.6.7​

Lincsat

Vu+ User
Have you read the specs ?
This is a beta image. The new kernel is not yet officially released by Vu+.
You are testing a preview.
Do you think you have enought for now ?

I'm well aware it's a beta. I'm sure that you are aware that when adding to or messing with an image, especially a Beta, it's easy to mess things up. So keeping regular backups is a good idea!

Matrix10

Administrator
I'm well aware it's a beta. I'm sure that you are aware that when adding to or messing with an image, especially a Beta, it's easy to mess things up. So keeping regular backups is a good idea!

To answer.
Yes with one but
it's too much to ask all at once
After such a great job with the new image and the kernel.

Rgd MX