Black Hole Vu+ Duo 1.7.0 Multiboot Full Backup

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamingb

Vu+ Newbie
Do we still need to upgrade the bootloader before we install this new image. My current image is 1.6.3? if yes can you please post the new bootloader for vu+ duo and solo here. Thanks

THOMASREC

Vu+ Newbie
Has anyone tried to work Avermedia Volar Black HD I have this tuner and I do not detect it
There is some kind of solution?
That tuner detects this new version that is not the famous Black HD is not marketed?

a greeting

THOMASREC

Vu+ Newbie
I am confused
Has anyone tried to work Avermedia Aver Volar Green HD tuner I have this and I do not detect it
There is some kind of solution?
That tuner detects this new version that is not the famous Black HD is not marketed?

a greeting

sspol

Vu+ User
thx

please give me link webbroser plugin

i test menu>plugin>manage extension>network>webbrowser but it can not instaled

please upload this plugin for me

sspol

Vu+ User
i have problem

until i instaled bh and instaled meoboot then instal same bh in my usb and it work fine

but now with bh1.7 in instaled meoboot and bh1.7 but it is no show in meoboot first page
can you help me?

a911

The BH Lover
i have problem

until i instaled bh and instaled meoboot then instal same bh in my usb and it work fine

but now with bh1.7 in instaled meoboot and bh1.7 but it is no show in meoboot first page
can you help me?

Just , Reload & Re insatall the BH 1.7 image again @meoboot,,,,it will work!
Happened to me this afternoon,:D!

jyffe

Vu+ Newbie
I have been using bluenight skin with BH image.Can these bluenight skins be used with this new 1.7.0 image?.

Fab_

Vu+ Newbie
Again the same issue reported on version 1.6.7:

I've installed this image and I got the same Wifi problem as reported on the previous version.
I have an original Vu+ Wifi usb stick recognized as RT5370sta till BH1.6.6.
Once installed this version it recognizes it like RT2880usb.
This time I can't even connect my AP (I was able to have something with BH1.6.7)

Going back, again, to BH1.6.6.

Thanks
Fab_

Status
Not open for further replies.