Black Hole Vu+ Duo 1.7.8

Rachid

Vu+ Newbie
hola yo tenia Estoy usando mi vu + Duo corriendo BH 1.7.3 mi va bien la flashio con esta versión BH 1.7.8 y no arranca argén sabe porque no arranca

John Bailey

Vu+ User
Hi All,
Thanks to the BH Team. 1.7.8 - another classic Image.
The 'Plug In' - '1 Chanel Video on demand' is an excellent piece of work.
Many thanks,
John

John Bailey

Vu+ User
subixonfire..............
Thank you very much for the Plug In - '1 Channel Video on demand.'
An excellent addition, well done and many thanks.
Regards,
John

del6600

Vu+ User
Hi,
Just installed 1.7.8 on my Vu+ Duo (was on 1.7.5). The new image looks very good. I have one problem I hope someone can come up with an answer.
I have installed both options of 1.7.8 (one at a time) and each time within 5/10 minutes the PLUGINS directory in Menu disapears? I have now put 1.7.5 back on and all is ok.
Any help please as I would like to run 1.7.8
Thank you.
Del

cor_lk

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, I recently got a VU+ Duo running Blackhole 1.7.8.
Can someone tell me how to ge a 7 day epg & the 1 - channel plug-in installed
Cheers.

a911

The BH Lover
Hi,

I have installed both options of 1.7.8 (one at a time) and each time within 5/10 minutes the PLUGINS directory in Menu disapears? I have now put 1.7.5 back on and all is ok.

Del

Your statement is not clear, will U please, give more info!

RgdZ
a911

del6600

Vu+ User
Your statement is not clear, will U please, give more info!

RgdZ
a911

Hi,
I was running BH 1.7.5. on my Vu+ Duo. I upgraded to BH 1.7.8 without HbbTv. The install completed 100% ok. All my settings were installed and all was working well. After 5 minutes or so while working within the Menu (looking at dish settings) I noticed that the PLUGINS directory had disappeared from the Menu. I searched around but could not find. I decided to reload the Flash but this time loaded the full version of BH 1.7.8 including HbbTv. This operation completed 100% ok. I installed all my settings again and all ok. I started to search for HbbTv programs on 13E. Not sure of how to activate HbbTv I looked in the Menu and to my surprise PLUGINS had disappeared again (When the installation compleated and my settings were reinstalled the PLUGINS directory was showing in the menu). The time between completing the full install and noticing the missing file would have been no more than 10 minutes. I could not find any way of reinstating the missing PLUGINS folder so reinstalled BH 1.7.5 and now all is ok. The PLUGINS directory remains ok on BH 1.7.5.
What I would like to know is why PLUGINS disappears on the new BH 1.7.8?
I would like to run this updated software.
I hope this gives you the info you require.
Del

a911

The BH Lover
Hi,
I was running BH 1.7.5. on my Vu+ Duo. I upgraded to BH 1.7.8 without HbbTv. The install completed 100% ok. All my settings were installed and all was working well. After 5 minutes or so while working within the Menu (looking at dish settings) I noticed that the PLUGINS directory had disappeared from the Menu. I searched around but could not find. I decided to reload the Flash but this time loaded the full version of BH 1.7.8 including HbbTv. This operation completed 100% ok. I installed all my settings again and all ok. I started to search for HbbTv programs on 13E. Not sure of how to activate HbbTv I looked in the Menu and to my surprise PLUGINS had disappeared again (When the installation compleated and my settings were reinstalled the PLUGINS directory was showing in the menu). The time between completing the full install and noticing the missing file would have been no more than 10 minutes. I could not find any way of reinstating the missing PLUGINS folder so reinstalled BH 1.7.5 and now all is ok. The PLUGINS directory remains ok on BH 1.7.5.
What I would like to know is why PLUGINS disappears on the new BH 1.7.8?
I would like to run this updated software.
I hope this gives you the info you require.
Del

- U have upgraded to BH 1.7.8 without HbbTV,,,,Then how possible to acctivate HbbTV!
- Make BH personal backup, that will save your settings and all plug-ins!
- If want to use HbbTv,,,install the complete BH 1.78!

del6600

Vu+ User
- U have upgraded to BH 1.7.8 without HbbTV,,,,Then how possible to acctivate HbbTV!
- Make BH personal backup, that will save your settings and all plug-ins!
- If want to use HbbTv,,,install the complete BH 1.78!

You have compleatley lost me. Please read my thread carefully. I did install the full BH1.7.8 with HbbTv. All this runs ok, the problem is the PLUGINS Folder in BH Menu disapears (Gone). Why?
I reinstall BH 1.7.5 and all is ok.

Why does the PLUGINS folder dissapear in BH 1.7.8?
del