Black Hole Vu+ Duo 1.7.9

nno51

Vu+ Newbie
Merci pour ce très bon boulot

Peut on charger l'image 1.7.9 directement depuis l'image 1.7.8 sur le vu+ duo ou faut il refaire un flash usb et que deviens ma config
Bonne journée
nno51

bogdanm

Hi guys, very good work as always but there is still problem with HbbTV from Czech TV (Ceska televize). I post two pictures and you'll see. What's wrong?

View attachment 9534

As you see on the first screen the clocks goes somewhere out of a picture and the font in the middle column is very big. German channels goes correctly. Something is wrong with "Konec HbbTV" too near by red button.

View attachment 9535

At this screenshot are errors too - for example in menu and in the name of athlets (two words are inside)

Thank you very much guys, you make a very good work.
Thanks for report this problem; im test today and im see this some erorr like you.
Im reported this problem .............

rogens150

Vu+ Newbie
Merci pour ce très bon boulot

Peut on charger l'image 1.7.9 directement depuis l'image 1.7.8 sur le vu+ duo ou faut il refaire un flash usb et que deviens ma config
Bonne journée
nno51
Hi,
- you should use the USB flash (non directement, il te faut un flash usb)
- Firstly backup your personal config and after flash restore it (d'abord il faudra sauver ta config personnelle avec BH personal backup et puis après flash restaurer ta config venant de 1.7.8)

I am in contact with Czech TV and they say that the fault is not on they side. I don't know if they say thuth or not but I don't know why is everything perfect on TV's like LG, Samsung and Philips (for example) and not on VU+...

Czech TV launch new app named "TV program" with trailers today but the video on VU+ cannot play. Look on the screen. I asked in Czech TV and they said that trailers are in MPEG-4.

429515_342404889190194_706642956_n.jpg
Instructional picture (not VU+) - video is running

screenshot.jpg
Player on VU+. Video isn't running. I am asking why?

You can try it on free channel CT 24 on Astra 3B (for example)

Shiro

BH-C
I am in contact with Czech TV and they say that the fault is not on they side. I don't know if they say thuth or not but I don't know why is everything perfect on TV's like LG, Samsung and Philips (for example) and not on VU+...

Czech TV launch new app named "TV program" with trailers today but the video on VU+ cannot play. Look on the screen. I asked in Czech TV and they said that trailers are in MPEG-4.

View attachment 9607
Instructional picture (not VU+) - video is running

View attachment 9608
Player on VU+. Video isn't running. I am asking why?

You can try it on free channel CT 24 on Astra 3B (for example)

Dear user,
You have to know that Hbbtv application is yet work in progress by Vu+ company,
they have continous updates.
The Hbbtv is not developed by Black Hole team but directly by Vu+ engineers and software devel.
If you are in touch with Cztech Tv i suggest to contact Vu+ company so they can support these new applications.

a911

The BH Lover
Copied to the USB into the slot put forward but I think starting, it will not install why ....

Is this 1st time U install BH Image?

Make sure U"r correctly :-
1-Down loaded the image file fully!
2-Extracted the file into the USB stick!

daif01

Vu+ Newbie
i have problem. i uppgrade from b.h 1.7.8 to b.h 1.7.9 for 3 days ago. the box has hanged on starting 3 times, no crash, when i restart with telnet, nothing happen, i restart the box manually, but still hang on starting, the only solution is reflashing the box,. the last 3 days i reflashed the box 3 times. i had the box more then 2 years allways b.h image , had never had such problem before. Any one expereincing same problem.any solution is appreciated.thanks in advance,

cyfrek1

Vu+ Newbie
Hi anyone, in openpli image I have option "Hide CI messages" in system option, where i find this option in black hole or vti?