Black Hole Vu+ Duo 2.0.3 Hyperspace

Steffan

Vu+ Newbie
Firstly, thx for a really great image. Universe is beautiful function...
Anyone knows if it's possible to change the settings for the clock in standby? I would like to have clock settings only, no date.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Firstly, thx for a really great image. Universe is beautiful function...
Anyone knows if it's possible to change the settings for the clock in standby? I would like to have clock settings only, no date.

Clock in standby is a part of skin. You can modify for your personal use file skin.xml.

SatDreamer

Vu+ User
It seems that "stream url channels" are lost after updating the image. They appear in the channel list, but will not play. Is it possible to fix this for the next update? Thank you.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
My usb dvb-t stick Evolve Mars works perfectly only in the front usb port, in rear isn't detect.

Try to plug tuner in rear port, boot your box. If it will not work, do only reboot (not only GUI reboot). If this will not work, could be an motherboard problem.

PS: Do you have some WLAN stick to test rear ports?

__Pavel

Vu+ Newbie
In rear USB use flashdisk, works without any difficulty. WLAN borrow and try out in rear ports, will that however as far as in a day or two. Unfortunately, see so does it on problem with motherboard, vu+duo me before over most year destroyed two flashdisks.

maikenmoney

Vu+ Newbie
Good news, my dvb-t stick can now pick up a lot more channels.

Bad News, Crossepg seems to be acting up
Mind you, is it just me or are there 2 crossepgs in this image?

I have 1 crossepg, with settings I can fiddle, under black hole addons and then I also have a 2nd crossepg with the usual menu -> setup - > crossepg?

When I try to download the epg list using either option, nothing happens.

zaphex

Vu+ Newbie
The sole reason for this is business! They need to make new boxes and sell them instead of old one that are perfect to be used still and can be updgraded firmaware wise.

Nevertheless, I want to extent my thanks to BH team for their work.

Cheers,

Zap.

Is there a hardware reason why duo cant use 3.3.8 kernel?
Thanks