Black Hole Vu+ Duo v. 1.4.6 Multiboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanes69

Vu+ Newbie
Could you also help me to fix Czech language which is not displayed correctly? There was no problem in version 1.4.5, but newest version does not show all CZ characters :-(

arturio

Vu+ Newbie
Hello, BH team!
Few question for.
1. In the channel list is a button "3 Multi EPG". When pressed on the remote 3 button, nothing happens. Why is it necessary?
2. Often when loading EPG (blue button and then red button and etc) appears on the screen spinner and so can last for hours. Checked in under an hour. On the remote receiver does not respond. The operation can not be canceled?

Tamaki

Administrator
Hello, BH team!
Few question for.
1. In the channel list is a button "3 Multi EPG". When pressed on the remote 3 button, nothing happens. Why is it necessary?
2. Often when loading EPG (blue button and then red button and etc) appears on the screen spinner and so can last for hours. Checked in under an hour. On the remote receiver does not respond. The operation can not be canceled?
This is very starnge.
Is your img clean or do you have many plugins installed?
Did you try if problem 2 happends also with other providers?

radoskur

Vu+ Newbie
1. Polish special charatcters not working (tested with some mkv movies)
2. Picture is freezing (audio is going on) with almost all mkv movies (1080p with AC3 Sound)
3. DTS pass through still not working (sound is breaking all the time) tested with some mkv movies

I am going back to BH 1.4.5 (polish special characters are OK and picture isn't freezing). I think those problems exists because of new drivers

jbond

Vu+ Newbie
"You can try to solve your issue by reinstalling the font used into skin" Where is the place of the installing fonts? and how can I do this?

arturio

Vu+ Newbie
This is very starnge.
Is your img clean or do you have many plugins installed?
Did you try if problem 2 happends also with other providers?
Installed plugin
ab0ec2378d96.jpg

What about " In the channel list is a button "3 Multi EPG". When pressed on the remote 3 button, nothing happens. Why is it necessary?"

Mito

Administrator
"You can try to solve your issue by reinstalling the font used into skin" Where is the place of the installing fonts? and how can I do this?
The palce is the directoy fonts: /usr/share/fonts
You can do it using an FTP software like FileZilla.

After you have replaced the font, remember to restart Enigma2.

Tamaki

Administrator
Installed plugin
ab0ec2378d96.jpg

What about " In the channel list is a button "3 Multi EPG". When pressed on the remote 3 button, nothing happens. Why is it necessary?"
About botton 3 it works here for multiepg.
Try blue botton, red botton, red botton, Enable epg botton in channel list must be to yes.

About blocks, does it began to happen after you installed any plug?

Dachtus

Vu+ Newbie

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 7

demetris

Vu+ User
Hi,
for a pleasant experience try this fonts and skin.xml file, they are ready to install but make sure are 644 ;) enjoy.
P.s if you dont like kinda big subtitles make the edit to the second font and change it to 95 instead of 100

Attachments

• font.zip
    707.3 KB · Views: 14

arturio

Vu+ Newbie
About botton 3 it works here for multiepg.
Try blue botton, red botton, red botton, Enable epg botton in channel list must be to yes.
Thanks, I already did.But when you press the 3 button, nothing happens.

4cac44913491.jpg

About blocks, does it began to happen after you installed any plug?
From plug-in is clearly not independent. That happens sometimes.
Bad one - there is no way to abort the process, for example by pressing exit.

In the future please upload file directly to the board with "Upload a file" function.
Thanks! angelofsky1980

Tamaki

Administrator
Thanks, I already did.But when you press the 3 button, nothing happens.

View attachment 1591

From plug-in is clearly not independent. That happens sometimes.
Bad one - there is no way to abort the process, for example by pressing exit.

In the future please upload file directly to the board with "Upload a file" function.
Thanks! angelofsky1980
I think your img is somehow broken, because all you say souldn't happen.
My advice is to reflash your box, you'll see all will be OK after that.

jbond

Vu+ Newbie
I have 2-3 green screen per day. Is not too much? I am attaching the last.

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1301816116.zip
    13.8 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.