Black Hole Vu+ Duo2 2.1.4

nightrider083

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks i have updated my Dou2 bit bootlogo is still in blue not the same logo as shown in post how can i change this.

vu-new-release214-jpg.17086

tmykrk

Vu+ Newbie
Hello.
Unfortunately, the last update has created a problem with the rewind recordings. Stopped working. I described the problem here:
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/vu-duo-rewind-and-ff-stopped-working.20096/
As you can see I am not alone;-). The only suggestion is to install the entire image. For me it's a nightmare. I entered the settings for the cam - it was hard because my supplier TV cares about safety. I added a couple of plugins and of course I set my preferences. I know that after uploading the image again I lose these settings. And now my question is: if I can count on to help with the restoration of the FF and FR, or I have to load the image? Is the backup settings keep information about plugins and plugin settings? Do CAM parameters are saved? Thanks a lot for any response and assistance.

Regards.
Tomasz

picudog

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, the image is nice. Unfortunately I deleted the HDMI CEC from my Duo2 because I faced problems connecting it with my Panasonic plasma and Yamaha receiver. Can you send me the ipk file of the HDMI CEC plugin? Thank you very much in advance!

Da_Matser

Vu+ Newbie
BUG REPORT: The Setup Wizard does not save Tuner A configuration (DVB-S2, Single, Simple, 28.2e, No) on my Duo2. I have to configure Tuner A after the Wizard closes. Have tried a few times.

DavidV

Vu+ Newbie
Installed this-one yesterday and it works really good.
Even better colours and faster zapping than the image I used.
Menu's are brighter and the characters are a bit larger and so better to read from a distance.
Many thanks and keep-up the good work.

DavidV

Vu+ Newbie
Installed this-one yesterday and it works really good.
Even better colours and faster zapping than the image I used.
Menu's are brighter and the characters are a bit larger and so better to read from a distance.
Many thanks and keep-up the good work.

In the past I tried OpenPLI but the Blackhole Images are looking so much better and are working much more friendly.

Klant

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, i have a problem i dont know if it the new version or something else. I have a Qnap (NAS) here i have all my movies and i don't get the mountpoint to be work:/ I use the same settings as before and I can access the /Qdownload from my PC. Is there anybody else how have this issue?

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 60
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 58

KingNaples

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, i have a problem i dont know if it the new version or something else. I have a Qnap (NAS) here i have all my movies and i don't get the mountpoint to be work:/ I use the same settings as before and I can access the /Qdownload from my PC. Is there anybody else how have this issue?

I had similar problem! Try the following options rw,sec=ntlm