Black Hole Vu+ Duo2 2.1.5

saeed.agha

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
I have problem . when I want to record one channel in tuner A , I can not see other channel by CCCAM_2.1.3 in tuner B .
please help me .

JalaL

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys

How can I install Coherence DLNA Renderer on BH 2.1.5 ? Was it removed on purpose ?
Hey guys,

Any one can help with this please? It seems that coherence dlna renderer has disapeared from the BH SpeedUp list!

naskardas

Vu+ Newbie
Everything looks great but when Im trying to scan for DVB-T channels (from an internal dvb-c/t tuner) i always get a green screen and crash, why?

Balduran

Vu+ Newbie
Hey guys,

Any one can help with this please? It seems that coherence dlna renderer has disapeared from the BH SpeedUp list!

it is....still looking for a way to find the package somewhere else....It's absurd they completely removed the package from server. I'm using an older image without any issue.

teto.71

Vu+ User
it is....still looking for a way to find the package somewhere else....It's absurd they completely removed the package from server. I'm using an older image without any issue.
it happened to me when I was on the turner dvb-t hybrid. I think had the same issue of turbo turner a compilation error of the driver solved with the official image utima vu

arrozman

Vu+ Newbie
Missing the Coherence DLNA, will have to downgrade to a previous version. Is there any chance to get it back on future versions? Thanks

Edit. Sorry, this would be on Solo2 forum. But I think Coherence is missing for every BH 2.1.5. Is it so?

streamer

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
Does this version solves the problem with transcoding, when you select 25fps it alwayas goes to 60fps?
This really creates problems on my mobile and i can not play it smoothly.
Thank you!

sbarboff

Vu+ Newbie
Hello, from version 2.1.4 up can not seem to make the most from the links rtmp in bouquets.
Does anyone know help me out to solve? Lack of libraries?

whit blackhole version 2.1.3 all work good but on 2.1.4 and now 2.1.5 not work!

#DESCRIPTION Title FIlm
#SERVICE 4097:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:rtmp%3a//ipserver%3a1935/vod//vod/genre1/filmfilename?user=xxx&pass=xxxxx:Title Film

Need to install other plugin to playback??

Regards
up