Black Hole Vu+ Duo2 v.2.0.7.1

Matrix10

Administrator
I do not know
You should ask CrossEPG (new) author.
I think that in the future will be more changes.

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
Ho visto che e' citato il BER nelle caratteristiche dell'immagine, ma satfinder segna sempre 0, c'e' un modo per visualizzarlo?

Matrix10

Administrator
If the BER is greater than 0
You will have picture blocking, or you will not have a picture.

Se il BER è maggiore di 0
Avrete immagine di blocco, o non si avrà un quadro

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
Thanks Matrix. my doubt is that Satfinder shows the BER value always as "0" and not as "0%" (the correct unit of measure) and it looks like that parameter is non available.

Matrix10

Administrator
Thanks Matrix. my doubt is that Satfinder shows the BER value always as "0" and not as "0%" (the correct unit of measure) and it looks like that parameter is non available.

I have not tested no such signal
but BER is not in %
BER is the number of bad bits

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
Yes, BER can be expressed as a unitless absolute value as it cames from a division calculation.
But generally I found it expressed as a percentage.
So it depends on how it is effectively calculated by the box.

The bit error rate or bit error ratio (BER) is the number of bit errors divided by the total number of transferred bits during a studied time interval. BER is a unitless performance measure, often expressed as a percentage.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bit_error_rate

Last edited:

Matrix10

Administrator
Yes, BER can be expressed as a unitless absolute value as it cames from a division calculation.
But generally I found it expressed as a percentage.
So it depends on how it is effectively calculated by the box.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bit_error_rate

Depends on the system

But if I remember the last time I saw the BER in Enigma
It was a big number and it can not be percentages.
something like 10 up to more than 1000.
(Say obstacles of trees)

But all in all percentages or not
If you have BER greater than> 0 that is in practice almost unusable for viewing.
And as such is not important at all as a pointer to the receiver.

If you have a good enough SNR and clear view of the satellites
without local interference from electronic devices
BER is 0
Anything more than 0 is bad

Last edited:

bee9791

Vu+ Newbie
Hi I have the image on usb and put in usb in duo2 and restart but it does not automatically flash like vu+duo. any ideas anyone , cheers!

yummer

BH Lover
Hi I have the image on usb and put in usb in duo2 and restart but it does not automatically flash like vu+duo. any ideas anyone , cheers!
You have to press the power button under flap when it asks you if you want to update
Vu+ Duo2
duo2-jpg.12216

Push POWER button on the box (not on remote control!)when message appears on display.
Update is done when upgrade completed message is shown on the display.

PELZER

Vu+ Newbie
You have to press the power button under flap when it asks you if you want to update
Vu+ Duo2
duo2-jpg.12216

Push POWER button on the box (not on remote control!)when message appears on display.
Update is done when upgrade completed message is shown on the display.
Is it possible to keep all settings or must I have to backup and restore them after new flash?