Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 2.0.2 Rev. D

jeeejan

Vu+ Newbie
I've noticed the same thing no dts on mkv's.i check dts but plays stereo.i do love the image though best quality!

jeeejan

Vu+ Newbie
Found a fix...go to auto language selection prefer ac3 and audio stream stored both yes instead of default no...now i have dts

viper76

Vu+ Newbie
anyone having problems with bh when switching between channels there is a delay on picture for example when changing from sky sport 1 to sport 2 the picture from sport 1 stays there for a second or so than sound comes from sport 2 than the picture come from sport 2 and this is happening with all channels . this not happening with dreambox ?

paolino

Vu+ User+++
anyone having problems with bh when switching between channels there is a delay on picture for example when changing from sky sport 1 to sport 2 the picture from sport 1 stays there for a second or so than sound comes from sport 2 than the picture come from sport 2 and this is happening with all channels . this not happening with dreambox ?

It's better to stop this discussion. It's very close to break Forum Rules.

viper76

Vu+ Newbie
It's better to stop this discussion. It's very close to break Forum Rules.
any help would be appreciated and I gave an example only not talking about certain channels its happening with all channels freeview and none freeview

paolino

Vu+ User+++
any help would be appreciated and I gave an example only not talking about certain channels its happening with all channels freeview and none freeview

My FTA and Smit Irdeto CAM crypted channels on BH 2.0.2 Rev. E are switching in less then 1 second. Could be a problem of your skin in use. Try with BH default skin.

Mito

Administrator
Check your settings in Zapping Mode Selection plugin.