Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 2.1.4

s2911

Vu+ Newbie
pleas i have wifi problem it can see the sidd and i put the corect pass but it refus to
conect i try dhcp make it activ to obtain dns otumaticly i reboot but no way my solo is original - sorry for my bad ing

Search40

Vu+ Newbie
It seems that you are going from bad to worst, i was using VTi, come back to Black Hole due to 2.1.3 Image very happy with that one, but 2.1.4 is Terrible, i think done with you, i will install VTI again, bye!!!

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
It seems that you are going from bad to worst, i was using VTi, come back to Black Hole due to 2.1.3 Image very happy with that one, but 2.1.4 is Terrible, i think done with you, i will install VTI again, bye!!!
If you were happy with 2.1.3 you still can go back to it. I'm happy with 2.1.3 and for the time being don't feel that I should change it. No one is obliged to change the image and stay with it every time that there is a new one.

valb

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks B H - a great job as usual.
I have a question
I restore my personal settings but settings for crossepg are set to default and not mine.
Am I doing something wrong?

Dr.No.pt

Vu+ Newbie
Can someone please test if Media Player forwarding a movie with key '9' in remote still lags/crash in this version ?

Thank you. :)

xostia

Vu+ Newbie
Hi:

I installed 2.1.4 yesterday... I found two big defects:

- Sometimes, in standby, I can not power on with remote (by ssh I can enter and reboot, the STB is alive).
- Youtube is slow like hell.
- When I program something, it is difficult to write with the remote the keypress of a number (3rd mainly) it is difficult to get (example: I want a "i" and I get a "h"... many times).

The rest seem to work... I always wanted I more complete media player (easier movement in the directories to play any file)... but thanks,

Xostia

Mito

Administrator
Hi:

I installed 2.1.4 yesterday... I found two big defects:

- Sometimes, in standby, I can not power on with remote (by ssh I can enter and reboot, the STB is alive).
- Youtube is slow like hell.
- When I program something, it is difficult to write with the remote the keypress of a number (3rd mainly) it is difficult to get (example: I want a "i" and I get a "h"... many times).

The rest seem to work... I always wanted I more complete media player (easier movement in the directories to play any file)... but thanks,

Xostia
Have you tried to change your remote batteries?

bogdanm

Hi:

Xostia
Try EMC plugin from feed .
Maybe will be good for you and this whot you loking.

Docctore

Vu+ Newbie
Thank for this image, but today my channel list has been deleted.
Some in my Vu Ultimo with 2.1.4.

Regards.