Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 2.1.5

PoseiDon25

Vu+ Newbie
Can you please give me path to the flash XBMC folder and I will do it tomorrow & thank you for sparing your time to help buddy.

nunigaia

Sorry if i cross the post, but just for help:

Xbmc folder from installing Blackhole Image Scr 1

Don´t touch this folders, or will loose xbmc on the image you have installed ( Screen Shots )

Screen2.png Screen3.png

The folder you could erase is this on next screen and is locate at /.xbmc , or /media/hdd/.xbmc

Screen1.png

Hope it helps,

Note: If you erase this folder you only loose the addons, you have installed!

best regards
nunigaia

goatie

Vu+ Newbie
hi, I've put on tenbelow's backup of this image, but keep getting crashes when I bring up the epg screen, I've been trying to find the fault log via DCC, but I can't see it. can someone tell me what folder the fault log will be stored in, and if any fixes to the epg crashes
I store my epg in the usb, but when I go on HDD check screen it does not show usb, I've been using an old Vix image in the past and the usb would show in the HDD check screen

nunigaia

hi, I've put on tenbelow's backup of this image, but keep getting crashes when I bring up the epg screen, I've been trying to find the fault log via DCC, but I can't see it. can someone tell me what folder the fault log will be stored in, and if any fixes to the epg crashes
I store my epg in the usb, but when I go on HDD check screen it does not show usb, I've been using an old Vix image in the past and the usb would show in the HDD check screen
Check the hdd root the crash logs should be there!

Best regards

Nunigaia

_artem_

Vu+ Newbie
just installed 2.1.5 hdmi cec doesn't work correctly. turn on solo2, tv turns on but doesn't go into solos hdmi. active source in hdmi cec settings is set to yes

nunigaia

just installed 2.1.5 hdmi cec doesn't work correctly. turn on solo2, tv turns on but doesn't go into solos hdmi. active source in hdmi cec settings is set to yes

Check the hdmi connection 1.2...n you have connected your STB ... on Hdmi CEC plugin ( on plugins ), assign to that imput.

best regards
nunigaia

_artem_

Vu+ Newbie
Check the hdmi connection 1.2...n you have connected your STB ... on Hdmi CEC plugin ( on plugins ), assign to that imput.

best regards
nunigaia
it was working on 2.1.4. I didn't touch cable. solo2 is connected to tv's hdmi1. flashed 2.1.5 and it stopped working. tv turns on into tv mode (internal dvb-s, no satellite cable connected to tv). reflashed 2.1.4 and it still doesn't work. it did but now it doesn't. I didn't change any tv settings since upgrading to 2.1.5. why it doesn't work anymore on 2.1.4 I have no idea. cec settings default: tv on - vu wake-up, tv off - vu standby, vu on - tv on, vu standby - tv standby, vu deep sleep - tv standby.
when I turn tv off with tv's remote vu goes off (standby - shows time in lcd). BUT when I turn tv on by tv's remote vu doesn't wake-up.
I already turned on hotel mode on tv and set it to hdmi1 instead of tv by default. turn off tv. turn on tv. it's in hdmi1 (solo2) but it doesn't turn on solo2. when I turn on vu and tv automatically goes on it's in tv mode again not in initial hdmi1 which I set up in hotel mode. it goes into hdmi1 only when tv is turned on by its remote not by vu's

maybe there is another option somewhere in bh settings?

_artem_

Vu+ Newbie
when I set shutdown instead of standby on short power button press in customize settings. vu starts much longer but tv goes into hdmi1. when vu is standby it loads faster than tv goes on (channel name appears on lcd) maybe it's the issue that tv doesn't realize hdmi1 (vu) is already streaming picture. but still - why vu doesn't go on when tv is turned on by tv's remote? however vu goes off when tv is turned off by tv's remote?
I already turned on all the unneeded staff in speed up menu so vu takes more time to load but it still loads too fast. faster than tv goes on

kchris

Vu+ Newbie
remember i had the same issue...was solwed after going in to hdmi settings and made a change on something saved and the out of hdmi cec plugin...restart and go in and get the old settings done again and save...out off hdmi cec plugin ...restart box.
that worked for me...all is back to normal here.
regards
kchris