Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 2.1.5

jozweerd

Vu+ Newbie
I mapped a Hdd to media/hdd but when i copy the xbmc folder to media/hdd and than delete the xbmc folder on root
xbmc will not start, when i put the folder back on root xbmc starts. Is it necessary to put the xbmc folder to media/hdd
to not fill the flash or is it only for beta1/beta2?

And the xbmc folder is on my vu+solo2 on usr/share/xbmc is that right?

flunky54

Vu+ Newbie
I have Apollo 090 installed on my Solo2, can I just re-flash the box with the new Black hole image, I have already backed up the box?

Thxs

HDaddict

Vu+ Newbie
I'm having a problem running 3D video mkv files using the default media player.
In most files, the SBS is fine, but there seems to be a problem with adapting the resolution to the screen, and the pictures looks just as if it is zoomed to a corner, instead of being properly stretched full screen.

I'm attaching a screenshot from my laptop showing the proper scale, and a picture taken from my TV running the TV on my SOLO2 and BH 2.1.5, with the same exact time and frame.

Any idea what could be the cause? Is there an alternative media player I can try to see if it work properly?

Thanks in advance

Proper resolution on PC

pc.jpg

Distorted one on my SOLO2

vusolo.jpg

Manny S

Vu+ Newbie
I'm having a problem running 3D video mkv files using the default media player.
In most files, the SBS is fine, but there seems to be a problem with adapting the resolution to the screen, and the pictures looks just as if it is zoomed to a corner, instead of being properly stretched full screen.

I'm attaching a screenshot from my laptop showing the proper scale, and a picture taken from my TV running the TV on my SOLO2 and BH 2.1.5, with the same exact time and frame.

Any idea what could be the cause? Is there an alternative media player I can try to see if it work properly?

Thanks in advance

Proper resolution on PC

View attachment 18867

Distorted one on my SOLO2

View attachment 18868
Bro I think you have a fault on your vu plus box.. But there could be one of 3 possibilities

1. Your box needs to go for repair, your graphics card needs be replaced.

2. Could be your hd cable, change your hd cable to see if it makes any difference.

3. Could be the wrong av settings on your box. Go to menu, settings and change your av settings.

If the last two don't make any difference take your box back to your supplier.

Good luck hope it works out.

Last edited:

jonquilles

Vu+ Newbie
IPTV is working on my config.. after some hours !

I have just installed 2 .ipk ().
First install : udpxy_1.0-1.0.23-9-r1_mips32el.ipk
Then install : enigma2-plugin-extensions-iptvlistupdater_1.63.+git993+0f82968-r28_mips32el.ipk

Do not hesitate to contact in MP if required.

Very good work from the Team ! Congratulations !!!

kaspita

Vu+ Newbie
Ask plugin author to adapt the plugin to FullHD resolution.

Unfortunately its author (coolman) is missing since 6-7 months ago so in Black Hole images with skins HD (192x1080) we will not have anymore Multi Graphic EPG (at least the Cooltv Guide).

Last edited:

lousio77

Vu+ Newbie
maybe bh team must think the alternative for the next images!two images with choice!with or without xbmc launcher!vusolo2 problem with flash space!

johny4192

Vu+ Newbie
I mapped a Hdd to media/hdd but when i copy the xbmc folder to media/hdd and than delete the xbmc folder on root
xbmc will not start, when i put the folder back on root xbmc starts. Is it necessary to put the xbmc folder to media/hdd
to not fill the flash or is it only for beta1/beta2?

And the xbmc folder is on my vu+solo2 on usr/share/xbmc is that right?

you can always move folders, just don't forget to create links to the new location, example:
if directory that you would like to move is:
/usr/share/xbmc
move xbmc directory to the /media/hdd/ (mv /usr/share/xbmc /media/hdd/)
after go to /usr/share (cd /usr/share/)
type:
ln -s /media/hdd/xbmc xbmc

Like that, if xbmc search for directory under location /usr/share, there will be link to your hard disk.

I didnt tested this yet, but I used similar way on my dm800hd to move picons to the hdd. On my solo2 I still have like 18MB free space, so no need to this this for now, but soon I will need.
But, you can probably expect a bit slower response from xbmc, but probably not too much, as xbmc is already loading CPU/memory a lot, so read speed of hard disk should not add any delay.

candu

Vu+ Newbie
What IPTV channels doesn't work? For me all the ones are working! I don't understand!

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 mediante Tapatalk