Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 2.1.6

Hello people, i`m a newbie here. Just have updated my solo2 to BH 2.1.6.1, but I cannot find the way to install wicardd. Please help me, or redirect me to the right place. Thank You in advance

PoseiDon25

Vu+ Newbie
Sorry. Personal Backup found but due to structural changes it is compatibile with the nev image version

Do you mean to say it's NOT compatible with BH 2.1.6.1 If so then you are wrong. You can use your settings from 2.1.5 on 2.1.6

PoseiDon25

Vu+ Newbie
Why there are only 4 XEPGDB providers showing now in 2.1.6. Parsing in XMLTV taking way too long to download. Hence aborted !

serhio

Vu+ Newbie
Great! Finally Picone became appear in the channel list! :)) for complete happiness is not enough in the system the possibility to reassign the buttons on the remote. to eliminate the need to install plugin multiquickbutton. The default layout feel very uncomfortable! I would like to look into the eyes of one who invented it.

I did a personal back on 2.1.5 before upgrading to 2.1.6 then when you have installed 2.1.6 goto backup menu/personal backup and install the one you made from the previous image...

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk Pro

HDaddict

Vu+ Newbie
I did a personal back on 2.1.5 before upgrading to 2.1.6 then when you have installed 2.1.6 goto backup menu/personal backup and install the one you made from the previous image...
Thanks, that's what I've done upgrading to 2.1.5, and I wanted to be sure it works with the release too.

Can any admin/developer confirm there's a problem with right-to-left languages (Arabic and Hebrew)??? This would limit the use very much. Maybe it's a skin problem??

flachzange74

Vu+ Newbie
How can I have epg incl PICONs? like
3-jpg.20312