Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 v.2.0.7.1

scipion

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
I am using 2.0.4 image with universe activated.
I have 2 questions:
1 - is it worth it to upgrade to 2.0.7?
2 - what is the procedure to upgrade without loosing all my settings?
Thanks.

mogga

Vu+ Newbie
After the latest update I cant now longer stream to my iPad. I get message that it cant decode. Anybody know why?

exex

Vu+ Newbie
After the latest update I cant now longer stream to my iPad. I get message that it cant decode. Anybody know why?

With player ?
both player (vu+ player & e2remote) are working.
i am using v.2.0.7.1

my setting with e2remote

webif
port : 80

openwebif
port: 80

streaming port 8001
Telnet port: 21

mogga

Vu+ Newbie
With player ?
both player (vu+ player & e2remote) are working.
i am using v.2.0.7.1

my setting with e2remote

webif
port : 80

openwebif
port: 80

streaming port 8001
Telnet port: 21
We'll it worked for me before without any player directly from webif, but now I updated to 2.0.7.2 and it won't decode no more. I also tried with Vu+ player but no picture.

scipion

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
I am using 2.0.4 image with universe activated.
I have 2 questions:
1 - is it worth it to upgrade to 2.0.7?
2 - what is the procedure to upgrade without loosing all my settings?
Thanks.

Please can someone help on this.
I can see how to do a full backup and a personal backup before upgrading.
I have another question regarding Universe: do I need to unplug USB flashdisk (universe) before installing? how can I recover setting of current universe if possible.
Thanks.

Max

BH Lover
there is a problem with subtitles too!all decodings of srt subtitles not recognized!

This is an old problem the becamed worst on latest 2.0.7.x releases.
.srt are not recognized at all, both if muxed or not inside and .mkv file.
Actually the only image that works correctly is OpenVix, without any plugin, but simply using the stock Media Player (but with different command to select subs).
I'd really like to replace my old XTreamer media player with my Solo2, hope BH team will fix sooner or later ;)

akhbar

Vu+ Newbie
Hello
same here
it seems that the receiver doesn't recognize the difference between the 8001 and 8002 port so the result is the transcoded channels coming out only with max bitrate making the transcoding impossible for 8002 port.
waiting for fix
Same probem here with neweset online update. Any fix for it?

Bruce

Vu+ Newbie
bonjour quelqu'un peut me dire pourquoi l'installation de blackhole sur mon nouveau vu+solo2 ne fonctionne pas?
merci

kukusha

Vu+ Newbie
Hi to everyone,

I try to configure transcoding to stream on my mobile phone but not much success. I have enabled it on port 8002, I forward both 8001 and 8002 (and also 8081 for my webinf of course), and I have my dyndns. When I am in my local network it works well, when I am not in my private network it doesnt work, it shows a frame every 10 sec and then it crashes. It is not a problem of configuration of port/network becaue I see some frames. it is just aproblem of streaming over the internet. Even if I connect my mobile to wifi (so big bandwidth) but not in my private network, it is so slow that finally crashes....

any idea?

satsteve

Vu+ Newbie
[quoteerstmal trix10, post: 116119, member: 9"]1.NO Problem
2.NO Problem Media Portal from BH server version 4.9.2 working .
Danke erstmal für deine antwort das es geht wusste ich auch da es beim ultimo diese Probleme nicht hatte
Auch nach dem update auf 2.0.7.2 war es genauso wieder habe alles wieder neu aufgespielt und es bleibt genauso, habe dann mediaportal bzw.crossepg geloescht und dann von der ulti rueber geschoben und jetzt geht es wie es sein soll
Gruß bodo

Translated google (MX)[/quote]
does anyone know of a media portal that works with filmon, tried dif" versions, all works but filmon???