Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 v.2.0.8

samsung

Vu+ Newbie
No No. is genuine Solo2 all the time it was instaleted BH images,i have this Solo2 for 9 monthe , and now i get back to image 2.0.7 and everything is ok,
Just canot install this new cos after installning image and restaring Box it showing HW error,..

autumn11

Vu+ Newbie
" No No. is genuine Solo2 all the time it was instaleted BH images,i have this Solo2 for 9 monthe , and now i get back to image 2.0.7 and everything is ok,
Just canot install this new cos after installning image and restaring Box it showing HW error,.. "

MEE TOO ..... HW error

markyokuk

Vu+ Newbie
mine also showed HW error but when i restored from personal backup everything ok.change bootup logo to no to keep new one

hashp

Vu+ Newbie
If there are any step by step instructions for a novice anywhere on how to update, I would appreciate if someone is able to point me in the right direction. I take it I can't use the menu system (image update) on my Solo2 based on some of the earlier comments. Also, will I lose my currents plugins / recordings / settings etc.

G

Godanapo

Too many clones of Solo2 already?? Or is really a little bug?
Doesnt seems normal to me to have to many clones out there already...

Mito

Administrator
If there are any step by step instructions for a novice anywhere on how to update, I would appreciate if someone is able to point me in the right direction. I take it I can't use the menu system (image update) on my Solo2 based on some of the earlier comments. Also, will I lose my currents plugins / recordings / settings etc.
Have a look to HowTo flash/update Vu+ images

Shiro

BH-C
Too many clones of Solo2 already?? Or is really a little bug?
Doesnt seems normal to me to have to many clones out there already...

As you can see there are not clones of Duo2 and there are not HW errors in duo2 boxes.
Anyway the protection is in the original drivers "vuplus dvb modules" that are closed sources and cannot be modifyed or changed in any way.
So we can do nothing for these issues.

And yes there are already many and many clones on the market.

samsung

Vu+ Newbie
Hi again friends, i have ben looking pic about Original and clones, i supose that my is ORIGINAL Solo2,
but i think image have some BUGS, maybe im wrong but i think so.. after downloading image , comes restarting
enigma i dont know is showing so verifiking , donload and something like but finaly on Display is
showing HW Error..