Black Hole Vu+ Uno 1.7.4 Parallel Universes

niglou

BH Lover
Can we use the same USB key than this already used for picon and EPG (mounted as /media/usb) ?

Which size and speed do you recommand ?

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
Can we use the same USB key than this already used for picon and EPG (mounted as /media/usb) ?

Which size and speed do you recommand ?
Yes you can use the same but I suggest you back up what you need then format with the wizard.
I use a 4gb stick

alfa_omega

BH Lover
ALex it is your problem.
It was mine too....:p @Alex, follow this steps:

Multiquickbutton doesn't uninstall properly and it's a nasty plugin, though i find it useful....: remove it manually deleting usr/uninstall/multiquickbutton.del ad the plugin folder in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/...
Then overwrite the file keymap.xml with the one Shiro kindly posted.
Restart the machine.

TEUTA

Vu+ Newbie
I have no chance to create swapfile ... I have created manually , but I'm not able to activate ...
I push on red button but nothing happen :
scaled.php

Another thing - The IP-TV list need to be modified or the default must working ?..because when I tried for 2 times
enigma crashed .

alfa_omega

BH Lover
I have no chance to create swapfile ... I have created manually , but I'm not able to activate ...
I push on red button but nothing happen :
scaled.php

Another thing - The IP-TV list need to be modified or the default must working ?..because when I tried for 2 times
enigma crashed .
Swap file has nothing to do with that.....

TEUTA

Vu+ Newbie
Swap file has nothing to do with what ????? ||| I have 2 different problem ... or my fault maybe !

alex78

Vu+ User
It was mine too....:p @Alex, follow this steps:

Multiquickbutton doesn't uninstall properly and it's a nasty plugin, though i find it useful....: remove it manually deleting usr/uninstall/multiquickbutton.del ad the plugin folder in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/...
Then overwrite the file keymap.xml with the one Shiro kindly posted.
Restart the machine.

Thank you verry much my friend. I will try this. :thanks:

alfa_omega

BH Lover
Swap file has nothing to do with what ????? ||| I have 2 different problem ... or my fault maybe !
It has nothing to do with red button and parallel universes....Try reformatting your USB pen and create the swap from the image. Is the usb properly mounted???