BlackHole 3.0.1.F backups don't work? Don't boot...

dabezt

Vu+ User
I've done many complete backups (Menu -> Backups -> Complete backup) to the HDD and then I copied the vuplus\ folder to an USB... booted, press power, upgrade -> it stucks on Starting....

If I use a fresh bh 3.0.1.F image from this site, it works ¿?

Thnx! Cheers!

nunigaia

I've done many complete backups (Menu -> Backups -> Complete backup) to the HDD and then I copied the vuplus\ folder to an USB... booted, press power, upgrade -> it stucks on Starting....

If I use a fresh bh 3.0.1.F image from this site, it works ¿?

Thnx! Cheers!

It works, maybe your backup kernel is corrupted and if so ... the STB hangs.

best regards
nunigaia

dabezt

Vu+ User
It works, maybe your backup kernel is corrupted and if so ... the STB hangs.

best regards
nunigaia

The kernel of ALL THE BAKCUPS I do????? Are you kidding me? I'm using BlackHole since its first release... and I never had this problem.

So something is wrong in this BH release with the backup... my post is not the first talking about something wrong with BH 3.0.1 F fullbackups... so please, would you be kind to take a look at it and not dodge the issue?

Thanks a lot. Regards.

nunigaia

QUOTE="dabezt, post: 205762, member: 317"]The kernel of ALL THE BAKCUPS I do????? Are you kidding me? I'm using BlackHole since its first release... and I never had this problem.

So something is wrong in this BH release with the backup... my post is not the first talking about something wrong with BH 3.0.1 F fullbackups... so please, would you be kind to take a look at it and not dodge the issue?

Thanks a lot. Regards.[/QUOTE]

No one is kidding you, mate. I´ve used so many times FULL BACKUP even using Open Multiboot, and don´t have any issues., i.e, don´t matter if i intend to restore an image from Flash or an image installed in Open Multiboot.

dabezt

Vu+ User
How can I see if "my backup kernel is corrupted"?

I've flashed a new fresh BH 3.0.1F and I did a fullbackup... I've copied it to 3 different usb (including the one I've used to flash the new fresh BH 3.0.1F) and I'm still not able to flash images backup with BH Full backup...

BTW: I don't have this issue with another images ...

Thanks. Regards.

Lazarus Long

Vu+ Newbie
Same here. I've done a lot of backups with the BH 3.0.1F and it stucks on starting.
I was trying to use Open Multiboot with a backup, but it doesn't worked. So I try to flash again my Vu+ with a backup and, again, it doesn't worked.
The only solution was a new fresh install :-/

Maybe it's a problem with the skin? I'm using DarkySky skin