Blackhole crashes contineously after I installed webinterface

Status
Not open for further replies.

carpediem casa

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

I installed webinterface plugin to be able to use VU+ ipad app. The machine would be crashing and giving me the green screen since then. I can not even access the menu screen.

please help,
thanks,
carpediem casa

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Hello,

I installed webinterface plugin to be able to use VU+ ipad app. The machine would be crashing and giving me the green screen since then. I can not even access the menu screen.

please help,
thanks,
carpediem casa

No, no, no. Webinterface is very old. You have to uninstall it and use OpenWebif.

sidTM

Vu+ User
Can you post the crash log? I had a similar problem yesterday where I got the green screen and then my box was stuck on the loading GUI screen and had to do a reflash, sounds like you may have to do the same, what image version you on?

carpediem casa

Vu+ Newbie
Can you post the crash log? I had a similar problem yesterday where I got the green screen and then my box was stuck on the loading GUI screen and had to do a reflash, sounds like you may have to do the same, what image version you on?

By the way, thanks for the very prompt reply...

I can't remember which version I am, and I can not even connect to the menu to check.

The screen says: Your STB ecountred a software problem and needs to restart and then it says:

Component: Webinterface

with a bunch of code beneath. then it restarts and keeps looping like this.

carpediem casa

Vu+ Newbie
Hello again. How do I reflash? I downloaded the zip file and then put in a USB and then booted the VU+ DUO. is that enough to reflash?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.