BlackHole Vu+ Duo 1.3.8 Multiboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

acer2

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for great image. I hope it will solve dilemma among users : BA work or does not work. Many people dont like BA, many people like it. Now all users will be happy with new image. And once again thanks whole BH team for great work.

Regards
acer2

ALPA

BH Lover
I have problem, Installed meoboot on usb, which I previously formated and mounted with device manager.
Try to install nfi image I get infinite please wait screen, when checking with ftp meoboot only created two empty folders /meobootm/imagename/boot.

What can be the problem?

Tamaki

Administrator
I have problem, Installed meoboot on usb, which I previously formated and mounted with device manager.
Try to install nfi image I get infinite please wait screen, when checking with ftp meoboot only created two empty folders /meobootm/imagename/boot.

What can be the problem?
You have to put nfi img in /media/usb/MbootUpload and then install.
It takes quite a long time to install, are you sure that you wait enough time?

ALPA

BH Lover
You have to put nfi img in /media/usb/MbootUpload and then install.
It takes quite a long time to install, are you sure that you wait enough time?

yes that is what I did.
I waited more than half an hour.
Althouth the box didnot freeze (could still access via telnet and ftp) meoboot only created two new epmty folders.

I have been using the same usb stick back in dm800 days with meoboot than and it was working.

Tamaki

Administrator
yes that is what I did.
Althouth the box didnot freeze (could still access via telnet and ftp) meoboot only created two new epmty folders.

I have been using the same usb stick back in dm800 days with meoboot than and it was working.
That is very strange, did you try to format usb again and remap it once again?

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
yes that is what I did.

As already stated by Matrix10 sometimes you need to try a different stick, I had the same problem as you when testing, the box never crashes though.
I also tested with USB that I used on DM800 and it would not work.
I find the cheaper USB sticks seem to work better than the more expensive ones, I do not know why that should be.

ALPA

BH Lover
I formated the usb again.
Than installed meoboot on HDD, and it's working very fine and fast from HDD.

Tamaki

Administrator
I formated the usb again.
Than installed meoboot on HDD, and it's working very fine and fast from HDD.
Well, maybe your stick is in some way not compatible with vu+, don't ask me why. :)

When I make a backup of img via script to USB it take 1 hour and 12 minutes :(

Can you try to make the same backup on hdd, to see if it takes the same time?

Tamaki

Administrator
USB bandwidth may be limited due to DVB-T tuner bandwidth allocation.
Please, try to perform a flash backup with USB tuner unplagged and check if time consumpion changes.
OK, i'll do this to tries. With and without DVB-T.

unisat

Vu+ User
Great work

Thanks a lot for the hard work.

Am really happy that the new meoboot image supports pli image.

Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.