BlackHole Vu+ Duo v. 1.4.3-B Multiboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirius0103

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you for image, super!!!
Problem when leaving from DVD player under big info bar.

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1295415851.zip
    14.5 KB · Views: 4

touf

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

Just for report this :

With this lastest realse, if I switch off my VU+ DUO HD by the rear power switch, I must initialise again the HDD
What do you think about this.

Regards

a911

The BH Lover
Hi,

Just for report this :

With this lastest realse, if I switch off my VU+ DUO HD by the rear power switch, I must initialise again the HDD
What do you think about this.

Regards

I've tested what U'r claiming , on both BH images(on flash&Mboot),,found HDD initialized and mapped correctly,,,No issue with BH images, all are OK!

In one of your post , U said that your are using a backup image,,,,check it,,,and use the correct ones!

Gdluck!

touf

Vu+ Newbie
Ok, Thanks for reply.
I will install new fresh latest BH version and see what happend.

Regards

spearkie

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for great image.

I find one bug, NFS server auto start don't work
cry.gif

Regards
I can confirm that Nfs server does not start automatically after reboot.

ugg327

Vu+ Newbie
Is there a good media player plugin that works properly with this.. All media buttons working and videos playing correctly.

Tamaki

Administrator
Yes, tried that one,, not a real easy one to use... There was one I downloaded but the pause and stop buttons dont work properly...
Other question, did you try press R botton on your RC?
Where are the files you want to play?

ugg327

Vu+ Newbie
I am trying to play the files that are on my PC..... All recordings that are on my VU hard disk work fine,,
I have BH image working great, usb\t tuner, permanent time shift. I have a Samsung plasma that is networked to my pc files and they all work flawlessly on the Samsung. I have a projector that uses component. So I have to use the VU component out to projector and the VU HDMI out to the Samsung.

Tamaki

Administrator
I am trying to play the files that are on my PC..... All recordings that are on my VU hard disk work fine,,
I have BH image working great, usb\t tuner, permanent time shift. I have a Samsung plasma that is networked to my pc files and they all work flawlessly on the Samsung. I have a projector that uses component. So I have to use the VU component out to projector and the VU HDMI out to the Samsung.
Is your pc hdd mounted on your box.
You maybe should try to use mount wizard to mount the location where files are on your PC, then try to play them.

ugg327

Vu+ Newbie
It is mounted...They just dont play properly... I can select any movie or song or photo off my PC.. But they either freeze or do not respond to buttons, very erratic player..

grimm70

Vu+ Newbie
Is there a problem with autocam settings? It was working here before, but not anymore.
I turn power off every night, maybe that have caused problems. I can see my autocam setting is still there in autocam meny.
But it will not start automaticly when i change channel.

grimm70

Vu+ Newbie
Just want to say, autocam is working fine.
Couple days ago i changed the satellites.xml, so autocam had my old satellites.xml info.

Status
Not open for further replies.