BlackHole Vu+ Solo 1.6.3 Beta DTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
I have again on this image same problem like on last. After few minutes oof work box not responde on remote controle ! On BH 1.6.2 beta all work excellent,but I can not use this drivers on that image because caused often green screen. My USB is Transcend (made in germany) 2GB, 10% mounted like a FAT32 and 90% like a linux partition.
I use now box without usb to test, but strange is why box work excellent with usb which I used on them from first time all time until BH 1.6.2(and this 1.6.3 now) ?
Hi Dzoni, I had some problems very similar to this and for some reason the USB has become corrupt, I have formatted the USB and carried out a fresh install using no backup data.
The box now performs 100%
I know as an experienced user you would setup using backup info and I think this may be the problem, I used backup via software manager.
Please try a fresh install inc settings and private configs and let me know if it helps.

>>Artorius<<

Dzoni

BH Lover
Hi Dzoni, I had some problems very similar to this and for some reason the USB has become corrupt, I have formatted the USB and carried out a fresh install using no backup data.
The box now performs 100%
I know as an experienced user you would setup using backup info and I think this may be the problem, I used backup via software manager.
Please try a fresh install inc settings and private configs and let me know if it helps.

>>Artorius<<
Hi Artorius,

Before I saw Your post I formated my USB. I had (like I said in last post) 90% linux partition(with meoboot) and 10% fat32 .
I tried with format my USB, now is complete FAT32 ,only for picons and EPG. In last 24h I had not problems with freezing remote controle.
Just one bad think is why remote controle freeze when have ext3 mount on usb...Now I can not test images on USB.
Maybe I will try to format complete usb in ext3 and to use it for picons,epg and meoboot and test will it work OK. I had not problems with starting of box when i had complete usb in ext3.(Matrix made short tutorial about mount usb because some colleague had problems with starting...)

Regards !

Matrix10

Administrator
I also think the USB has become corrupt
or something similar
mainly USB stick prepared in the manner I have previously written
for these few weeks i have test had never caused problems with the boot image and the remote.
In fact there is no longer a problem with USB stick.
USB stick which previously had only one EXT partition has caused problems with multiboot images.

Dzoni

BH Lover
I also think the USB has become corrupt
or something similar
mainly USB stick prepared in the manner I have previously written
for these few weeks i have test had never caused problems with the boot image and the remote.
In fact there is no longer a problem with USB stick.
USB stick which previously had only one EXT partition has caused problems with multiboot images.

Interestingly, I had not problem with my USB when I used format EXT,but I tried out of curiosity Your short tutorial for usb...It work also well until BH 1.6.2 final.
From that I had problem with remote controle. Now, last 2 days I use same USB formated just in FAT32 and I have not problems. I will try again EXT on complete usb for test.

I want you pleasant vacation and if you come to Dubrovnik send me PM I will go down to see You ... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.