Bootlogo

blu8

Vu+ User
Hello I used the VTI image, but when I hit the blackhole image on the receiver, the boot always shows the VTI image logo on the receiver. How can I solve this problem?
Go to the Vu directory with a ftp program and open the /usr/share/vuplus-bootlogo folder. Replace or overwrite the file to be exchanged with the extension .mvi with the new file, also with the extension .mvi. It is important, however, that the name of the file is exactly retained. (Ex. "Old" bootlogo.mvi is replaced by "new" bootlogo.mvi)

nunigaia

Go to the Vu directory with a ftp program and open the /usr/share/vuplus-bootlogo folder. Replace or overwrite the file to be exchanged with the extension .mvi with the new file, also with the extension .mvi. It is important, however, that the name of the file is exactly retained. (Ex. "Old" bootlogo.mvi is replaced by "new" bootlogo.mvi)

He is talking about spash screen ( the one present at Vuplus STB´s ), that has as hardware an LCD builted in, as:

- Duo2
- Solo4k
- Ultimo4k
- Duo4k
- Duo4k SE
- Uno4K SE

This is hardcoded and just only ( flashing it ), it can be changed, not directly modifyed as the files you mentioned ... ( mvi files ).

Note: Only 2 sizes are supported as: 720x480 and 720x576.

best regards
nunigaia

best regards
nunigaia

blu8

Vu+ User
I just tried, I stole but only for a limited time the bootogo.mvi of the VTi cousins. Replaced now and i have a hybrid blackhole

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

blu8

Vu+ User
This is hardcoded and just only ( flashing it ), it can be changed, not directly modifyed as the files you mentioned ... ( mvi files ).

Note: Only 2 sizes are supported as: 720x480 and 720x576.

best regards
nunigaia

best regards
nunigaia

Yes,
it should be something like this:

for the 4k boxes, 1x BMP image in the size 720x480 with 24 bit color depth.
Now rename the saved BMP picture to
splash_auto.bin
and flash it

for the FHD boxes, 1x BMP image in the size 720x480 with 24 bit color depth.
splash_cfe_auto.bin
and flash it

nunigaia

Yes,
it should be something like this:

for the 4k boxes, 1x BMP image in the size 720x480 with 24 bit color depth.
splash_auto.bin
and flash it

for the FHD boxes, 1x BMP image in the size 720x480 with 24 bit color depth.
splash_cfe_auto.bin
and flash it

Of course we can use also 720x576 size ... the same way, but in any case, we have to pay attention to the files size!

best regards
nunigaia