Boqutics?

houghton19

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys I just got myself a vu duo and it came with Vix pre installed, although it was easy to setup it done nothing but crash and restart.

I'm currently struggling to get a channel list as close to the sly one but struggling. Read on here but everything points to different places and none have worked so far. Does anyone have a simple guide to setup a sly ordered list and a automatic one is even better. Thanks.

Tim.

Lookout

Vu+ Newbie
I've been going through all this lately and have settled on the 'catseye' motor one that is available in the VIX plugins menu (download, press green) or here catseyesettings.com, there is one just for 28.2E if that's all you want, it's not identical to sly's one but it's easy enough to find your way about with it and if you don't like it it's easy to change! ABM is OK just for one satellite but I didn't find it too good if you wanted to work with a few. I have seen a lot of references to a 'silverfox' one being very similar to sly's but have never found a good download link for a recent one.