Bought a vu duo+

Abb

Vu+ Newbie
I have just received my brand new vu duo plus today , the only I've done is to open the box, I was going to plug it in and have a go following the instructions ,and looking on the net to see how things are. But to my surprise we had very bad windy weather in the last week which resulted in the dish moving ,the only sat I have at the moment is hot bird until the weather improves so I can set the dish + motor in the right course , my question is ,is it ok to still use the receiver or do I have to wait until the dish+ motor reset. I appreciate any comments from the members.

newgolfer

Vu+ User+++
I have just received my brand new vu duo plus today , the only I've done is to open the box, I was going to plug it in and have a go following the instructions ,and looking on the net to see how things are. But to my surprise we had very bad windy weather in the last week which resulted in the dish moving ,the only sat I have at the moment is hot bird until the weather improves so I can set the dish + motor in the right course , my question is ,is it ok to still use the receiver or do I have to wait until the dish+ motor reset. I appreciate any comments from the members.

What's Vu Duo Plus?
No Vu Duo plus was produced by Vu+.
I think your decoder is a clone: if so remember in this forum are not allowed clones and any assistance will not be given.

Abb

Vu+ Newbie
What's Vu Duo Plus?
No Vu Duo plus was produced by Vu+.
I think your decoder is a clone: if so remember in this forum are not allowed clones and any assistance will not be given.
My receiver is vu+duo2 and I am sure it is not a clone I hope it is a bit clear now, I think it was my mistake in not writing the model as it should, sorry

Robocop1967

Vu+ User
Obviously just wait until the weather is a bit better and use what you can but your dish isn't going to magically go back by itself.You're going to have to re align the dish and if you read around the forum you will find everything you need.Next time make sure everything is secure

Reactions: Abb

Abb

Vu+ Newbie
Obviously just wait until the weather is a bit better and use what you can but your dish isn't going to magically go back by itself.You're going to have to re align the dish and if you read around the forum you will find everything you need.Next time make sure everything is secure
I realise that at the moment the weather is awful ,windy and raining and cold in the South East "Hastings to be exact" I hope spring will be early so I go up the roof to sort the dish and motor properly. Thanks