Brand new Vuplus Solo2 running VIX has green cast through Scart lead

Gibbin82

Vu+ Newbie
I have just received a brand new genuine VU+ Solo2 today preloaded with OpenVIX and I am very impressed with it, however I think (but I'm not sure) that the receiver may be faulty.
I have run setup three times now but the receiver gives a green tinted picture through a scart lead, although it is working perfectly through an HDMI lead. I have also tried going into and changing the A/V settings in the setup menu, swapping the scart lead for another and changing to a different scart socket on the back of the TV. I also have a Technomate 5402 and a sky box and both work perfectly through scart on my TV so I do t believe the TV is at fault.
As I am running out or HDMI ports on my TV and I also might later want to plug it into a RF adaptor to pipe it into my TV distribution system, it is essential I get the scart working. I have emailed The seller so expect a reply soon, but in the mean time can anyone put me right as it could well be me that has missed something simple.

Gibbin82

Vu+ Newbie
Issue resolved, changed the Receiver TV out to S-video and all working fine, funny thing is I tried that earlier several times and it didn't work?

Gibbin82

Vu+ Newbie
It seems as though the problem is down to my TV (an older Panasonic Plasma digital DVB TV), although the TV works perfectly with other RGB sources it won't with the VU+ box. I tried the receiver with a new Samsung Smart TV and the RGB is perfect. Running the VU+ box through the Panasonic on the YPbPr Scart setting now and everything fine